Chapter 81: Will You...

Evander's Pov

(Christmas Day)

It's been a month since the whole incident with Fisk and Hobgoblin I'm feeling better now but not 100% yet. Fisk was taken to a prison hospital where he never did say anything about who I am because for the first time I was the second person he feared the most. With Hobgoblin turns out it was my boss Harry who was behind the mask as he drank that serum from OSCROP that drove him insane and couldn't be the boss of OSCROP anymore and it was closed making me, Jimmy, and everyone to lose their jobs. I found another job at a college to work on engineering and Jimmy became secruity guard for the same college and we are still friends and hang out once in a while. Now it's Christmas Day as I was with my family as we open our gift with my kids and my friends.

Evander: *looks at the gift*Okay who gave me a coffee maker?

Rocket: I knew you like coffee since everywhere I see you drinking.

Evander: Thanks man really.

Wanda: Aw hat sweet of you Rocket.

Rocket: Oh don't be emotional with me.

Billy: *looks at him* R-r-rawbit!

Evander: Pfftt he's first word was rabbit to Rocket! *laughing*

Rokcet: Hey! Uncle Rocket ain't a rabbit!

Evander: Then what are you?

Rocket: Why I-

Steve: Calm down Rocket. 

Rocket: Tsk.

Angel: *smiles* Well Billy did say his first words. *looks at Tommy* What about you?

Tommy: *looks at me* D-d-dada!

Evander: Yes!

Wanda: *sighs* Damnit.

Natasha: Don't worry Natasha maybe your guys next baby will say mama.

Wanda: Oh I hope so.

Pietro: Still can't believe I'm a uncle.

Matt: *laughs*

Rhodey: Man kid you is growing up fast I remember you was still a teenager.

Evander: Time fly past Rhodey.

I soon heard a knock on the door and went to open it to reveal Tony and Pepper.

Evander: Tony. Mrs. Stark.

Pepper: Please call me Pepper you is too grown to call me that now.

Evander: Maybe. Come on in.

Them: *walks in* Hey everyone.

Steve: So what bring you here Tony?

Tony: Well I wanted to spend Christmas with friends and I heard what happen to Mrs. Axe. *looks at her* I'm sorry about what happen.

Angel: Oh It's fine I can deal with being in a wheelchair.

Tony: Well I wanna help you like your son always helps us around.

Angel: Hm?

Tony: *smiles* I can help you walk again.

Angel: *eyes widen* Y-you mean it?

Tony: Yup. Just how we help Rhodey we can help you.

Angel: *starts to tear up* T-thank you. Thank you so much!

Tony: It's my pleasure Mrs. Axe. *looks at me* Well Evander aren't you gonna do what you told me you was going to do?

Evander: Oh yeah. *runs upstairs  and back downstairs with a small box*

Wanda: Who's the box is for?

Evander: Well for you. *breaths in and out* Wanda you is the most prettiest and more caring woman anyone could had but you date me and I'm happy for it. So Wanda Maximoff..*gets on one knee and open the box* Will you marry me?

*gets on one knee and open the box* Will you marry me?

(The engagement ring)

Wanda: *tearing up* Yes! Yes you idiot I will marry you!

She tackled me onto the ground as I hold her close and put the ring on her finger and we kissed for a few seconds and pulled back as everyone cheered for us.

Steve: Congrats you two.

Natasha: Finally I was waiting for years.

Tony: *smiles*

Me and Wanda smiles at them as we soon hears police sirens.

Evander: It's Christmas come on.

Wanda: Go sweetie do your job.

Evander: *smiles* Alright.

I open a portal and jumps into as another one opens outside as I was on the roof and had the necklace on as I started running my suit forms around me and I jumped off the roof and started following the police cars.

That wraps up Shadow Spider: Blood Of The King. Next up is.....Avengers: Endgame.