Chapter 84: Getting Clint

3rd Pov

(Tokyo, Japan)

In a bar there was multiple dead bodies on the ground as shooting going on and men was shouting as someone who is called Ronin jumped down and threw a knife at one of the gunmen. As more tries and kill Ronin, he just took them out with ease as he threw one out of a window he continued to make it upstairs. There were more gunshots and men screaming, soon two figures burst out of a window and lands on the ground as it was Ronin and an unknown swordsman.

Swordsman: *speaking in Japanese* 'Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!' *pulls out his sword*

Ronin: *speaking Japanese too* 'You survived. Half the planet didn't.' *takes out his sword* 'They got Thanos. You get me..'

They soon started clashing their swords as Ronin cut the man's side.

Ronin: 'You're done hurting people.'

Swordsman: 'We hurt people?' *scoffs and looks at his dead men* 'You're crazy!'

They clashed one more time as Ronin punched him in the chest and points his sword at him. They kept on fighting as Ronin fatally sliced him on his neck as the swordsman fall on his knees holding his neck.

Swordsman: 'Wait! Help me! I'll give you anything! What do you want?'

Ronin: *In english* What I want you can't give me. *kills him and cleans his blade and takes off his mask and hood* You shouldn't be here.

The person he was talking about reveals to be Natasha.

Natasha: Neither should you.

Ronin turns around to reveal that it was Clint Barton as Ronin.

Clint: I have got a job to do.

Natasha: Is that what you're calling this? Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back. We found something. A chance, maybe.

Clint: *sighs* Don't. 

Natasha: Don't what?

Clint: Don't give me hope.

Natasha: I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner.

They soon holds hands and made their way to the quinjet.