Chapter 88: Morag 2014

Wanda's Pov

(Morag 2014)

After landing on the planet Morag in 2014, me, Natasha, and Clint was waiting for Rhodey and Nebula to bring down the drop ship. As we were waiting I turned my head and saw Natasha kicks an alien rat as it squeal and runs off.

Clint: *sighs* Come on guys can we hurry up.

Natasha: Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on the clock.

Rhodey: *turns around* All that is really helpful.

Wanda: *chuckles*

Once the ship lowered down we said our goodbyes to Natasha and Clint as Natasha soon hugs me.

Natasha: Alright good luck and be safe.

Wanda: I know.

Natasha: And once you get back watch over your husband knowing he will screw something up.

Wanda: *laughs a bit* That's Evander for you.

After we said our goodbyes her and Clint get on the ship and takes off

Wanda: *looks at Nebula* So we wait for this Quill person comes in?

Nebula: *nods* Let's get to cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.

Rhodey: Who else?

Nebula: My father, my sister, and me.

Rhodey: And you? Where are you right now?

She didn't say anything and walks away as we didn't want to press on more and joined her behind cover.

(Fifteen Minutes Later)

After waiting we then see the man called Peter Quill walk into the temple and we see him putting on his headphones and started dancing and singing.

Rhodey: So he's an idiot?

Nebula: Yeah.

Wanda: But he seems a fun idiot.

Rhodey: *looks at me* You had been with Evander for too long.

Wanda: Hey he's not dumb just a little bit slow at times.

We then move out of cover as Rhodey knocks Quill out and Nebula took out a item from Quill's bag. Once we made it to the entrance and open the door we soon walks inside and saw a sphere like thing in the center and Nebula pushed her robotic arm through the shield and grabs the sphere that holds the stones as her robotic arm was messed up.

Wanda: Are you okay?

Nebula: Yeah....I wasn't always like this.

Rhodey: Me either. But, we work with what we got right?

Nebula: Hmm.

Rhodey: Let's sync up. 

We then activated our suits and then me and Rhodey shrink into the realm as Nebula  soon followed after.