Chapter 64: Back Home

Rhodey's Pov

(Upstate, New York)

I was talking with Ross as he wants to know what happened with Vision and where he is.

Ross: Still no word from Vision?

Rhodey: Statelite's lost him somewhere over Edinburgh.

Ross: On a stolen quinjet with five of the most wanted criminals .

Rhodey: *looks at him* You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right sir?

Ross: God, Rhodes your talent for horseshit rivals my own.

Rhodey: If it weren't for those accords, Vision would've been right here.

Ross: *stands up and walks to me* I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel.

Rhodey: That's right. And I'm pretty sure I paid for that.

Ross: You have second thoughts?

Rhodey: No.

We then looks over to our right and saw Steve, and Evander walking with the others walks in.

Evander's Pov

The now rouge avengers and myself walked right inv to see Ross talking with Rhodey.

Steve: Mr. Secretary.

Evander: Agent Dickface

Wanda: Evander.

Evander: Yeah yeah.

Ross: *looks at Natasha* You got some nerves I give you that. *looks at me and Steve* The world is on fire. And you both think all is forgiven.

Steve: We aren't looking for forgiveness. And the both of us are way past asking permission.

Evander: Listen here jackass we are here to fight and if you wanna get in the way...hell we'll fight you too and or annoying soldiers or shit.

Ross: *looks at Rhodey* Arrest them.

Rhodey: All over it. *turns off the hologram* Well that's a court marshall.

Both: *smiles*

Rhodey: It's good to see you Cap and you too Spidey.

Steve: It's good to see you Rhodey.

Evander: Sup.

I shook his hand.

Rhodey: Wow you guys look like crap. It must been a rough couple of years. *saw the kids* Are those kids? Who's kids are they.

Evander: Mine and Wanda's.

Rhodey: Congrats man.

Pietro: *smirks* Well the hotels weren't exactly five star.

???: Well I think you all look great.

We all saw Bruce walks in.

Evander: Bruce.

Bruce: Yeah, I'm back.

We all catch Bruce up on the situation and we went to the main room to come up with a plan. I went over the Steve and showed everyone the pictures of the two aliens that attacked me, Wanda, and Vision.

Rhodey: So, we've gotta assume they're coming back right?

Sam: And they can clearly find us.

Bruce: We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?