Chapter 73: Being Watched

3rd pov

Evander was making his way towards the guns shots as the man was still following him. As he lands on a lamppost and saw a group of people he never seen before shooting at the cops.

 As he lands on a lamppost and saw a group of people he never seen before shooting at the cops

(Multiple of them)

Evander: Huh they look new. Hey yo guys! Did the thrift store didn't had enough clothing for you guys?

???#5: Ah shit it's the spider!

???#3: Kill him now!

They started firing at him but Evander was dodging them and cracking jokes at them as he webs a mail box and swing it into one of the goons and kicked one into another goons as Evander was fighting the goons the mask man was watching and studying his movements and what he does against the goons. And as Evander kicked the last goons more goons shows up but with more weapons.

Evander: Oh great more people from the thrift store.

Evander continued on fighting the goons.

(Two Hours Later)

Evander had finished taking down the goons he spider sense went off as the man who was watching him started to attack him but Evander dodges the attacks.

Evander: Okay bootleg skeletor what do you want?

Masked Man: I just to study you. *pulls out his sword*

Evander: that's not the weirdest thing people had said to me.

After that remark the man started running at Evander and uses his sword and tries to slice him but Evander caught the blade; the man kicked him in the gut and kicks him in the face. Evander stumbles a bit and he soon recovers and nearly dodges a sword slice but was still slicked on the arm. He soon grabbed the man and and face planted him into the ground and uses a shadow punch but the masked man soon moved out of the way as the punch connected into the ground.

Masked Man: That's some nice moves you got there, but now I have already learn your whole moveset.

Evander: What?

The masked man soon rushed at Evander and started using his own moves against him as he grabbed Evander by the leg and throws him into a building. Evander got out from it and uses his shadow whip and grabs the man and toss him into glass. As the masked man tries to get up Evander appears in front of him and kneed him in the face.

Masked Man: *gets up* You is quite a learner too. But not up to my level, we'll meet again Shadow Spider. 

The Masked Man soon throws out smoke pellets at the ground and soon disappears.

Evander: Okay that was a very weird fight. He completely copied my moves.....gotta change them up next time. *webs swings away*

(In An Unknown Location...)

The Masked Man was walking into what seems to be a building as he saw one person with a group of those goons that Evander had fought as they was behind the person who seems to be their boss.

???: Did you encounter the spider?

Masked Man: Yes I have. I got his blood on my sword.

???: Good. Good, now hands me the sword.

The Masked Man hands him the sword as the boss was looking at it.

???: Pleasure doing business with you Taskmaster.

Taskmaster: *nods* As well with you Kingpin. *walks away*

Kingpin: *smiling* I'm one step closer to ending your whole life Shadow Spider.