Chapter 24: Answer From Sitwell

Evander's Pov

After Sam baited Sitwell into running into me, Steve, Natasha. Now we are on the roof as Steve threw Sitwell through the door.

(Evander is in his suit)

Steve: What's Zola's algorithm?

Jasper: Never heard of it.

Steve: What ere you doing on the Lemurian Star?

Jasper: Mainly throwing up, I get sea sick.

Soon enough I grabbed him and holds him near the roof.

Jasper: Is this little act meant to insinuate that your going to throe me off the roof? Because that's not really your style Shadow-Spider? *looks at Steve* It's not yours either Captain. That's right we know all about you.

Evander: You got us it's not our style, but it's her's style.

Me and Steve moved aside as Natasha kicked him off the roof, and looked at Steve and then talked about a lady one more time.

Natasha: Hey, what about that girl from accounting? 

Evander: Are you seriously doing this?

Natasha: What was her name? Laura?

Steve: Lilian, lip piercing, I think.

Natasha She's cute Steve.

Steve: Yeah, I'm not ready for that.

Evander: *sighing* Oi oi oi...

 We the hear Sitwell screaming as he come flying up and dropped back on the roof because of Sam after we got him the the wings for him. 

Jasper: Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing all of insight targets.

Steve: What targets?

Jasper: You, Shadow Spider, A tv anchor in Cairo, the under secretary of defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city, Bruce Banner, Stephen  Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now or in the future.

Evander: Future? How the bloody hell it could know?

Jasper: *laughs and gets up* How could it? The 22st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, your medical history, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, and your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their futures.

Steve: What then?

Jasper: *looks at the ground* Oh my god. Pierce is gonna kill me.

Evander: What then asshole.

Jasper: Then the insight helicarriers scratch people to the list. A few million at a time.

Steve then went to make a plan. As the rest of them left I was left to watch over Sitwell and hoping to get answer.

(Twenty Minutes Later)

Now I'm in an alleyway watching over Sitwell as we was waiting for the rest of them. As we was waiting I soon grabbed him and slammed him on a wall barely hurting him.

Evander: Do you know any ex agents with the last name Holland?

Jasper: What?

Evander: *slowly getting pissed* Do you know any ex agents with the name of Dave and Trish Holland?

Jasper: Why do you need to know

Evander: *pops one stinger* What happened to their daughter?

Jasper: I don't know.

 I pushed my stinger close to his throat.

Evander: How about a different question. Who is Frost.

Jasper: S-she a powerful assassin that was activated five years ago.

Evander: Who is her identity?

Jasper: I-i don't know.

Evander: You know my stinger can cut pure diamond so I will slice u into piece so tell me.

Jasper: H-her real identity is on the flash drive.

Evander: You sure?

Jasper: I-i'm very sure.

Evander: *pops my stinger back in and hear a car pulling it.

Steve: Shadow Spider, come on.

I grabbed Sitwell and put him into the car as we soon drive off.