Chapter 69: Tony's Return

Evander's Pov

(Twenty Days later, Upstate New York)

It has been twenty days since the snap as now we are recalling what happened, when we got all back to New York, I went to go check on my mum to see that she was still here and the kids are okay. Now I'm with everyone as we was trying to look for Tony but there was no luck at all; we have also been trying to mourn of what happened to the people that are gone now. I'm now sitting with Rocket and Rhodey.

Rhodey: I just can't believe this. I don't understand any of this.

Evander: We couldn't do anything at all.

Rhodey: How's Wanda?

Evander: She's taking it hard cause she had to kill vision. She's in the room with the kids as Pietro is watching them for me. *spider sense went off and looks at a unknown woman* Who the bloody hell are you?

???: My name is Carol Danvers, and I'm looking for Nick Fury.

Evander: Well sorry to inform you Carol Danvers, he had been dusted. Like with almost everyone in the damn universe.

(Four days later)

We all then explain to Carol of what happened as she went to space looking for Tony. Right now I was checking up with Wanda and the kids as the compound started to shake. Me, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey, and Pepper go outside and saw Carol touchdown with a space ship as it opens to reveal Tony with a blue lady. Me and Steve rushed to Tony. 

Tony: I couldn't stop him

Steve: Neither could we.

Tony: *looks at me* I lost the kid, Eve, and.....your sister.

Evander: ......

Tony soon walks up to Pepper and they hugs each other while I was standing here realizing that my best friend, my childhood friend, and my sister are gone because of Thanos. We all went inside as Bruce start to take care of Tony as we told him of what happened.

Rhodey: It's been twenty four days since Thanos came to earth.

Natasha: World government are in pieces. The parts are still working.....are trying to take a census and unit looks like he did....He did exactly what he said he was gonna do.

Tony: Where is he now? Where?

Steve: We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through

Tony: *nods and looks at Thor* What's up with him?

Rocket: He's pissed. He think he failed. Which, of course he did, but there's a lot of that going around ain't there?

Tony: *looks at Rocket* I'm sorry, up until this exact moment I thought you were a build-a-bear.

Rocket: Well maybe I am.

Steve: We've been searching for Thanos for weeks now. Satellites, deep space scans, had Evander trying to get to him with his shadow dimension, but we got nothing. Tony, you fought him?

Tony: No I didn't. Who told you that? No, he wiped my face with a planet..while the bleeder street magician gave away the stone. There was no fight.

Steve: Okay.

Tony: There was no fight, cause he was unbeatable.

Steve: Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?

Tony: U-u-uh..I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision.

Evander: Welcome to the club cause I had them too.

Tony: *sighs* Yeah well.....I for one didn't want to believe it. Thought I was dreaming.

Steve: *walks to Tony* Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus.

Tony: And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy, sorry. *sniffs* You what know I need? A shave.

Tony then started to explain that we need a suit of armor around the world.

Steve: Well that didn't work out did it?

Tony: I said 'We would lose' and you said 'We'll do that together too.' Well guess what Cap? We lost and you weren't there. *looks at Carol* You know what? We need you, your new blood. These guys are a bunch of old mills. I've got nothing for you Cap, I've got no clues, nothing. *looks at me and give me his chest piece* You take that, and uses it you hear me? I-i'm sorry Evander.

Tony soon passes out as I caught him and put him bac on the bed.