Chapter 68: Thanos Arrives, The Spider vs The Mad Titan

Evander's Pov

After helping Vision sitting down, Wanda lands down in front of us.

Wanda: You two okay?

Then out of nowhere my spider sense went crazy again.

Evander&Vision: AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I dropped to my knees for a bit as it goes away I got up and let Wanda protect Vision as all of us heard a noise and a portal appears which a purple figure comes through it.

Bruce: Steve, Evander that's him. That's Thanos.

Steve: Eyes up. stay sharp.

We all then started walking towards him as I soon realized that this is the vision I had and something bad is about to happen.

3rd Pov

The Avengers soon ran towards Thanos but he soon started taking each one down with ease. Bruce was the first to charge at Thanos, but he was soon phased into to the side of the cliff, Evander and Steve jumps on him but he uses the power stone and throws them away, Pietro and T'Challa ran at him but he soon grabbed them and made them hit each other and toss them aside, Sam shoots at him but Thanos uses space stone and clips his wings, Bucky and Frank started firing their guns at him but he just swipe them away. As the rest of the Avengers got to Thanos only to be taken down, as Wanda started to destroy the mind stone.

Evander's Pov

I get up and saw Thanos walking towards Wanda as I get up and web strike him to get his attention.

Thanos: *looks at me*

Evander: Didn't your mouth teaches you manners?

Thanos: Axe.

Evander: Hold up how do you know my name?

Thanos: Oh I know do have knowledge. I know everything all about you and your abilities and to think a god will give you his powers.

Evander: Okay time for you to shut up.

I then rushed at him as shot a web at him and jumped in the air and used a shadow punch and punched him in the face and used my shadow whip and grabbed a hold of the gauntlet but he soon throws me into a tree and started walking towards me I got up and runs at him and once used again a shadow punch but he uses the gauntlet as a punch and as our punched connect I soon saw a vision of someone with the stones in his hands and he soon snapped his fingers. As I was brought back to reality I was soon stabbed in the gut with a spear, but I soon punched him in the face multiple times; Thanos pushed the spear deeper as it went through me as he just tosses me away like I was trash . I then saw him started to rebuilt Vision and knocks Wanda away as he took the mind stone killing Vision in the process.

3rd pov

Thanos soon placed the mind stone on the gauntlet as he started to feel the power the stones was giving him. As he was about to snaps his fingers he was soon was hit by on axe in the chest and falls to his knees. Thor then lands and pushes the axe deeper into his chest causing him to scream more.

Thanos: Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Thor: I told you that you would die for that.

Thanos: You should.........You should have gone for the head.

He then snaps his fingers as a bright light covered everyone's eyes.

Thor: No!!!! What did you do? What did you do?!

Thanos soon disappears as Wanda rushes over to Evander.

Wanda: Babe! Baby!! Are you okay?!

Evander: Well I got stabbed by a mad titan. *pulls the spear out and yells in pain* Christ this shit hurts!

Wanda soon helps him up as he fully heals up and they went to Steve as he looked at Thor.

Steve: Thor. Where did he go?

Frank: Spidey.

Evander turns his head towards Frank as he turns into dust.

Evander: Frank! 

Bucky: Steve?

Steve turns his head as he saw bucky turns into dust as his gun dropped. Everywhere on the battlefield some people was turning into disappear, along with T'Challa, Groot, and Sam.

Evander: What in the bloody hell?

Tony's Pov

(Titan)

Everyone was gathered around after Thanos beat the hell out of us and soon left.

Mantis: Something's happening.

Mantis soon turns to dust after saying that, we then looked at Drax as he started to dust away.

Drax: Quill *dust away*

Tony: *looks at Quill* Steady there Quill.

Quill: Oh man. *dust away*

I soon saw Eve falls to her knees as she started to dust away.

Eve: O-oh bollocks. *starts to tear up and looks at me* T-tell Pietro I'm sorry....*dust away*

Tony: *looks at Strange*

Strange: There is no other way. *dust away*

Roisin: O-o-oh no......

Peter: Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good.

Roisin: M-me neither....

Tony: No hey hey, you two are alright, you two are alright.

Then Peter soon stumbles in my arms as Roisin falls onto her knees.

Peter: Please sir I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go. *falls to the ground nd looks at him* I'm sorry *dust away*

Roisin: S-stark...T-tell my mum and bruv t-that I love them....*dust away*

I dropped to the ground as the kids are gone, i tried to fight back the tears but they started falling.

Evander's Pov

(Wakanda)

I was just standing there trying to figure out what just happened until I heard Rhodey's voice.

Rhodey: What the hell is going on?

Steve: Oh god.

Evander: We.......we fucking lost.....we just fucking lost...damnit. *punches the ground* Damnit! *punches the ground harder* DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! *punches the ground very hard but was soon hugged by Wanda*

The Avengers had official lost.