Chapter 85: What Ever It Takes.

Evander's Pov

We got the whole team back together as me, Bruce, and Tony was working on the time machine as we just finished with the last part in as we can start it off with a test run. Now me, Matt, and Rhodey went to go check on Scott as he was wearing the time travel suit I made for everyone.

Rhodey: Time travel suit, not bad.

Evander: Well I did made them and thanks my sister for forcing me to do some designing stuff years ago.

Bruce then put the pym particles in the suit but that made Scott to have a fit.

Bruce: I'm being very careful.

Scott: No you're being very Hulky.

Bruce: I'm being careful.

Scott: These are Pym Particles all right? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence this is it. This is what we have. We're not making anymore.

Evander: Scott, calm down.

Scott: *sighs* Sorry* We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs

Scott accidently shrinks himself and comes back.

Scott: One test run.

Rhodey: *sighs*

Scott: All right I'm not ready for this.

Clint: I'm game. I'll do it.

We got Clint into the suit as Bruce goes on and tells him what could happen to him.

Rhodey: Wait a second. let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know go back in time. Why don't we just find baby Thanos? We can do you know. *makes a killing gesture*

Bruce: First of all that's horrible.

Matt: Are you insane?

Evander: Dude.

Rhodey: It's Thanos.

Bruce: And secondly time doesn't work like that. changing the past doesn't change the future.

Scott: Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them. Thanos doesn't have the stones. problem solved.

Clint: Bingo.

Evander: I like that idea.

Nebula: That's not how it works.

Clint: That's what I heard.

Bruce: Wait, who? Who told you that? 

Evander: Back To The Future, Star Trek, Terminator.

Rhodey: Time cop, Time After Time. 

Scott: Quantum Leap. 

Evander: Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere In Time.

Scott: Hot Tub Time Machine.

Rhodey: Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill and ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel.

Matt: Jeez that's a lot of time movies

Scott: Die Hard.

Evander: No, that's not one man.

Rhodey: This is known.

Bruce: I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. if you travel to the past that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future.

Nebula: Exactly.

Scott: So what Evander said about Back To The Future but will a lot of bullshit?

After helping Clint suit up and we began our test run as Clint shrinks and after a few seconds he comes back holding a baseball glove  showing that it worked

(One Week Later)

We was all going over the operation that is called 'Time Heist' and where the stones are so we have a good chance to bringing everyone back. The Mind, Time, and Space stone are in 2012 which have me, Tony, Scott, Steve, and Hulk going. The Reality stone is in Asgard in 2013 which have, Thor, Rocket, Pietro, and Matt going. The Power and Soul are on Morag and Vormir in 2014 which have Natasha and Clint going to Vormir and Nebula, Wanda, and Rhodey going.

Steve: All right we have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot. Everyone gets ready.

We all go and get suited up, as I was working on the necklace T'Challa had gifted me with some tech from the suits I made and once I put it on it started to form the new suit.

(He can change it back to the original version if he wants now)

Evander: *clenching my fist* Let's do this. 

I joined the others.

Steve: Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost part of ourselves.

Evander: Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your mission. Get the stones. Get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful everyone. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win. What ever it takes.

Steve: *smiles at me*

Evander: Good luck everyone.

Wanda: Kisses my cheek* Be careful.

Evander: I should say the same with you. You is going to space again.

Wanda: I will be fine okay?

Evander: Okay. *walks to my group*

Rocket: Wow he good at that.

Scott: I think it was his first speech.

Tony: All right you heard the man. Stroke those keys Jolly Green.

Bruce: Tracker engaged.

Steve: That was a very good speech Evander.

Evander: I have learn from the best.

Matt: That was a very good one in my books.

Rocket: *looks at Clint* You better bring my ship back in one piece.

Clint: Yeah yeah yeah. I'll do my best.

Rocket: As promises goes that kinda of sucked.

Natasha: *looks at me and Steve* See you in a minute.

I smiles at her as we all activated our helmets as the machine started going. Then we all shrink down knowing where we are going.