Chapter 33: The Minds Business

Evander's Pov

(The Next Day Later)

We all searched all night for anyway to find Ultron but couldn't find a single trace. As Nat, Bruce, and I was looking though digital files when Steve and Clint came in with a tablet.

Steve: Ultron killed Strucker. *showed us a image of Strucker's dead body*

Evander: And he did a bansky at the crime scene for us. How bloody lovely.

We soon found out that Ultron deleted all files on Strucker, now we then started looking through paper files. As we was looking we found out more information on the twins and had they helped Ultron. We then started to suit up and found out that they are going to the African Coast to meet with a black market arms dealer named Ulysses Kane as he has vibranium that Ultron needs the vibranium that Kane have in Wakanda.

(Several Hours Later)

(African Coast)

We made our way to Kane's base, Me, Steve, Thor, and Eve go for Ultron, Wanda, and Pietro, while Natasha and Clint was above us.

Ultron: Don't compare me with Stark! Stark!! He's.....he's a sickness

Me, Steve, Thor, and Eve walked in while Tony landed in front of us.

Tony: Ah, junior. Your gonna break your old man's heart.

Ultron: If I have to.

Thor: No one has to break anything.

Ultron: Clearly, you've never made an omelet.

Tony: He beat me by a second.

I looked over and saw the twins I just sighed because Wanda was on Ultron side and not ours, and I started have feelings for her and after all this I just want to keep her safe and sound. I refocus myself and glared at Ultron.

Pietro: Ah, this is funny Mr. Stark. This is comfortable? Like old times?

Tony: This was never my life.

Steve: You two can walk away from this.

Wanda: Oh we will.

Steve: I know you two have suffered..

Ultron: *chuckles* Oh Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up but..

Evander: If you want bloody peace then kill yourself.

Ultron: *scoffs* Kid, if you want peace then you shouldn't have gotten your powers.

Eve: *growls and makes ice daggers*

Tony: Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?

Ultron: I'm glad you asked because I wanted to take this opportunity to explain my evil plan.

Ultron then grabbed Tony as some of his robots came out of nowhere and attack us. As we was fighting the robots my spider sense went off as I was punched by the robot as I saw Eve was punched by Pietro.

Pietro: *looks at her* You didn't see that coming? *runs off*

I soon saw him trying to hit me but I dodges his attack and punched him in the face, as he flew back a bit I was hit by the same robot again. I popped out my stingers and stabbed them into it and as it deactivated. I got up and saw Pietro trying to grabbed Thor's hammer but failed as he lands on the ground. I shot a web at him and kneed him in the face.

Evander: Didn't see that huh asshole? *looks at Thor * Thor status.

Thor: The girl tried to warp my mind. I doubt a human could keep her sorcery at bay. For all I am mighty. 

I was confused on what he had said and I started to realize that Wanda can mess with the mind I soon heard screaming and I turned my head and saw Eve screaming as I was running towards her my spider sense went off as I saw a red flash. I started breathing heavily and took my mask off trying to breath but I feel to the ground.

(Inside of Evander's Mind)

I woke up and saw blood on the ground and heard chuckling as I looked up and saw the Red Death staring at me with the dead body of my pops. I tried to attack him but I fall back to the ground.

Red Death: Tch so call hero and you couldn't save your own family.

Evander: Family? Wait no no...

Red Death soon moved as I saw the dead body of my mum and Roisin, I was shaking Red Death started laughing and picked me up by the throat and started punching my in the face and gut. I was spatting out blood and I saw him vibrating his arm and soon he stabbed me in the gut.

Evander: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Outside of Evander's Mind)

Clint's Pov

After finding Nat knocked out I soon heard yelling so I ran towards where it coming from and I saw the two kids screaming in pain.

Clint: Come on kids snap out of it.

I soon shake them as Eve started to freeze my hand so I moved it and saw Evander body glowing I knew what it's about to do so I tried to move but his body let out his shadow shockwave making me and Eve fall back. I hit the wall and gets up and shakes Evander more.

Evander: *opens his eyes and gets up with his stingers out*

Clint: Kid kid calm down it's me.

Evander: *shakes my head* Clint? Ugh...*looks around* Did I do this?

Clint: Yeah, but we need to go. You grabbed Eve and lets get out of here.

I saw Evander nodded his head and grabbed Eve as we made out way to the quinjet.

Tony's Pov

Everyone was in the quinjet as Clint is flying, I'm talking to Hill.

Maria: The news is loving you guys, nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest. But it's in the air. How's the team?

Tony: Everyone's....We took a hit. We'll shake it off.

Maria; Well for now, I'd stay in stealth mode. And stay away from here.

Tony: So run and hide?

Maria: Until we find Ultron. I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony: Neither do we.

I turn off communication and made my way to the front to talk with Clint.

Tony: Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint: No I'm good. If you wanna get some tip nows a good time. We're still a few hours out.

Tony: Out from where?

Clint: A safe house.

I headed back to get some sleep while Clint was flying the jet.