Chapter 60: The Spider And Soldier vs The Man In Iron

Evander's Pov

I pulled myself out of the wall and saw Tony slamming Bucky to the ground and was getting ready to fire, I shot a web at his face and drops kicked him. But he grabbed my leg and throws me to the ground hard. Then Steve runs at Tony and tackled himto the ground, but he flies up and hits Steve, and fires at his binds. Tony then grabbed Bucky and flies into a wall and after shooting missile with missing Tony but caused part of the structure to be destroyed. I managed to catch up to Steve and Bucky.

Evander: Bucky you need to get out of here! Me and Steve will deal with him!

Bucky: *nods and runs off*

Tony was about to fire a missile but me and Steve got in front of him.

Steve: Tony, it wasn't his fault. HYDRA had control his mind.

Evander: Stop this!

Tony: Move!!

Heb then took off but I caught his leg and Steve started to punched it until it broke making him lands on the ground. Me and Steve started to chase after Tony but he brough down part of the building in front of us. I used a shadow punch and punched the rubble and started climbing as we saw Tony was about to blast Bucky, Steve jumps in and deflected the blast back to Tony making him fall down and I jumped in the air shit two webs at the thing he landed and slammed down causing it to break and making him fall to another one. I web zipped to them.

Steve: He's not gonna stop.

Evander: No shit sherlock. Bucky go now.

Bucky nodded and started climb up to the exit. As we started to come up Steve used a wired from his pouch and and wrap it around Tony's neck who was in the air and bring him down with Steve . I was about to use a show punch but my arm started to form something new.

 I was about to use a show punch but my arm started to form something new

Evander: Shadow whip? Nice.

I jumped off and launched the whip at Tony and slams him into the wall. As Steve throws his shield at Tony but he blasted it straight down. Tony soon fires a missile and it brings down the whole exit down causing all of us to be trapped. He then started fight Bucky as I grabbed him with my shadow whip and pulled him down but it causes him to bring Bucky and he fired one more missile which caused all of us to crashed into the bottom. I hit the ground hard but manage to get up and saw Tony looking down at me.

Evander: Stark, killing him isn't gonna change anything.

Tony: I don't care. He killed my mum.

Evander; Oh please my pops died right in front of me and you don't see me fucking whining about it!

After I said that Tony flies down and punched me in the face.

(Like this)

I punched him and we started brawling it out.

Bucky's Pov

I looked down and saw Evander and Tony fighting it out and Tony is winning. I looked over and saw Steve covered in rubble and tries to break free. I watch Tony throws Evander across the ground, I couldn't watch it longer knowing a kid is gonna die by his hands to get to me. I turned the other way and saw Steve's shield , I grabbed it and jump down and hit Tony in the back as he fires a blast at me, I deflected it.

Evander's Pov

After getting up I saw Bucky throws Steve's shield at me I caught it and his Tiny with it and throws it back at Bucky. We started trading blows with our fist and the shield at Tony but he fires a b last at me making me hit the wall. I looked up and saw Bucky trying to rip off Tony's arc reactor but he fires a uni-beam and destroys Bucky's metal arm and fires at him.

Evander: Damnit!! *grabs the shield and runs at him*

Tony started firing at me but I used the shield to deflect them and then we clashed.

(Like this)

After trading blows to blow I broke his defense and pinned him to the wall and started beating him down. But after a minute of beating him he caught the shield.

Tony: Alright, let's kick his ass.

Tiny started to get the upper hand at me as he blasted the shield off of me hands and started beating me down and he soon blasted me down.

Tony: Stay down kid. Finally warning.

Evander: *gets up and pulls off my mask* Time to stop holding back a bit.

I soon rushed at him at speed he couldn't counter and started punching and kicking him. I soon uppercutted him making him flies up but I grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground hard making the ground around us cracked.

 I soon uppercutted him making him flies up but I grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground hard making the ground around us cracked

(Like this as well)

I got on top of him and started punching him in the face and fires a web at the shield and used it to break his helmet and soon I raised it up and brought it down on Tony's arc reactor thus depowering his suit. I pulled the shield out of his suit and jumps to the ground panting heavily. I soon saw Steve who was out of the rubble grabbed my mask and grabbed his shield. I took my mask and gets up putting it on. I soon help Bucky up to his feet and we started walking away.

Tony: That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!!

Steve soon drops the shield on the ground and we walked our way back to the quin jet.

(Few Minutes Later)

We made it to the quinjet as we saw T'Challa with Zemo tied up and explains that how he found out what Zemo did and he was going t hand him over to the government. He also offers to help Bucky get the HYDRA programming out of his head, and he also apologizes for trying to kill Bucky. Me and Steve decided that we will break the others out but we may need help I sighed as I knew Eve would help out to get her boyfriend out. We all then gets into the quinjet.