Chapter 93: Avenger.....Assemble!!!

Evander's Pov

After a couple of minutes me and Steve mange to get on our knees.

Thanos: In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet. I'm gonna enjoy it very, very much.

We saw a beam coming from his ship as the beam disappears we saw his army. We saw the aliens we fought back on Wakanda in 2018 and the chitauri that the original avengers fought in 2012.

Steve: *looks at me* Are you ready?

Evander: *smirks and gets up* If I go down I rather go down fighting with my friend.

Steve: *smiles and stands up beside me* Likewise. Now, let's do this.

We then walks forward ready to fight all of them off as we heard a voice we didn't hear for five years.

Sam: Hey, Cap, Spidey, you two read me? Cap, Spidey It's Sam. Can you guys hear me? On your left.

(You can play the music if you want)

3rd Pov

Evander and Steve look to their left and see a portal opens up as they saw T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye as T'Challa nods at them as they soon saw Sam flies out of the portal. Another portal opens up to reveal Doctor Strange, Drax, Quill, Eve, Roisin, Mantis, and Peter come out of it. Evander and Steve smiles as their friends/families had return.

T'Challa: YIAMBE!!

Wakadan's: YIAMBE!!

The chant continue as more Wakadan's comes out of the portal as this was happening more portals open as Frank Castle, Bucky, and Groot walks out with the Wakadans. The Asgardian army shows up with Valkyrie and Korg shows up. Evander saw Wanda lands on the ground with Clint, Matt, 2014 Gamora, and 2023 Nebula. Wong and other ancient warriors shows up from portals that was around the world. Even the Ravengers shows up as the Wasp appears with them. Thor gets up and summons StromBreaker as Tony gets up and saw Pepper shows us in her Rescue armor.

Strange: *looks at Wong* Is that everyone?

Wong: What? You wanted more?

Scoot now giant size breaks through the ruins of the compound and opens his hands allowing Bruce, Rocket, Rhodey, and Pietro to land on the ground joining with the others. Evander and Steve looked at the army as they came to help and turns to look at Thanos with a determine looks at Steve looks at Evander.

Steve: Why don't you call it kid?

Evander: *looks at him* You sure?

Steve: Positive.

Evander smirks as he and Steve standing with their friends, as of now everyone who are there are now Avengers.

Evander: AVENGERS! *activates his mask and summons Mjolnir in his hand as Thor lands next to him* Assemble!!!

With that Thor and T'Challa let out their war cries as all of the Avengers soon charged forward. Thanos soon commanded his army to also charged forward. The Avengers ran forward as Evander Axe and Steve Rogers aka Shadow Spider and Captain America leading the charge. As the two armies collided and starts fighting Evander shits in the air and slams Mjolnir onto the ground as everyone used their abilities and weapons to take down Thanos' forces. Scott soon punched down an leviathan from the sky, across the battlefield Tony and Pepper can be seen taking down alien warships together. On the ground, Steve, Evander, and Thor are fighting back to back throwing Mjolnir ad Strombreaker between themselves. Steve then catches Strombreaker.