Chapter 104: Peter vs Goblin/Evander vs Red Death

Evander's Pov

I was watching Peter as he was working on the device that was suppose tp help Max to lose his powers.

Peter: Okay.  It just goes right here. This. *place the device on Max's chest*

Evander: Alright Maxie that should be drawing power now. 

Peter: We'll come back in a second to check on it, but keep an eye on the lights. When they're all green, the electricity in your body's dissipated.

Evander: Well you know expect the ones you need to survive.

Max: Can I ask you a question Peter?

Peter: Sure.

Max: Are these your Legos?

Evander: *laughs a bit*

Peter: Uhhh, I gotta go I'll be back. *walks away*

Evander: I'm gonna work on something see ya, Max. *walks off*

(Few Minutes Later)

As I was working on something my spider sense went off as I get up and saw Peter as his went off as well and we soon started walking as Norman and Otto followed us calling our names as we are in where everyone as it. Then Norman moves as we look at each other as I webbed his hand to a object. 

'Norman': That some neat, that senses of yours.

Otto: Norman?

'Norman': Norman's on sabbatical, honey.

Max: The hell?

Evander: And I was starting to like you.

Peter: Goblin.

Green Goblin: "No more darker half?" Did you really think that I'd let that happen? That I'd let you take away my power just because you're blind to what true power can bring you? 

Peter: You don't know me.

Evander: Or me either asshole.

Green Goblin: Don't I? *looks at Peter* I saw how she trapped you, fighting her holy moral mission. We don't need you to save us. We don't need to be fixed. These are not curses. They're gifts. 

Otto: Norman no.

Green Goblin: Quiet, lapdog.

Evander: You don't know what you're talking about.

Green Goblin: I've watched Peter from deep behind Norman's cowardly eyes. Struggling to have everything he wants while the world tries to makes him choose. Gods don't have to choose. We take.

Peter: May run.

Max took the device off and uses his lighten to grabbed the arc rector as Green Goblin hits people and I punched him in the face but he grabs me and throws me out of the window and I activated my mask and tries to break my fall but crashed down on the ground heard. I soon gotten up as my spider sense went off as I saw Red Death right in front of me.

Red Death: Hello.....Evander.

Evander: Ah shit.

Peter's Pov

I gets up to see Max, Flint, and Otto gone as I looked at Green Goblin and we started fighting but he was tanking my punches as he punched me though a window but I shot a web at him to keep my balance but he pulled me back and throws my through part of the building. He soon grabbed I shot two webs above us and flipped us over and slammed him through the balcony into another balcony, as I tried to web swing away Green Goblin grabbed me throws my back inside. He soon throws me into the hallway.