Chapter 38: The Battle Begins

Evander's Pov

As we was making our way to Sokovia Cap started to give us a speech.

Steve: Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia didn't, so our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live in peace and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them, and we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. keep the fight between us, Ultron think we're monster. That's we're what's wrong with the world, this isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.

After he finish his speech we made it to Sokovia and we started splitting up into groups. Me and Eve went with Clint and Wanda as we started evacuate the civilians over the bridge, while Bruce went to Natasha to break her out. As we was evacuating some of Ultron's robots appeared as Clint started firing some arrows, Eve freezes some while I punched them into pieces and some fired some blasters but Wanda blocked them.

Evander: Wanda launch me up.

Wanda: *nods and launched me in the air*

As I was launched in the air I fired a web at the ground and used my shadow punched and punched the ground causing the robots that was near me to explode. Then we all started to feel the ground started to shake and out of nowhere the ground started to float and I realizes it was the vision I had as the big rock was in the air. The big rock is Sokovia.

Evander: Bloody hell...

Then we all started to hear Ultron voice.

Ultron: Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability, you rise only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn your own flesh against me, it means nothing. When the dust settles, the only living thing in this world will be metal.

The section of Sokovia that we were on continued to float in the air as Cap went on the comms.

Steve: Stark, you worry about getting the city back down safely, the rest of us have one job. Tear these things apart, you get hurt, hurt em back. You get killed walk it off.

I grabbed a car and picked it up and throws it at a couple of more robots, but more started to come after us.

Evander: We need to go now!

Clint and Eve took cover while I grabbed Wanda and drive into an building.

Wanda: How cold I let this happen?

Evander: Hey hey.

Wanda: This is all our fault.

Evander: *took off my mask and looks at her* Hey look at me, yes it's your fault, but it's everybody's fault . But who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? *sighs* Look, I really know , because the city is flying. Okay okay look, the city is flying in the air, there is an army of killer robots. And I'm wearing bloody spandex, who was bitten by a simple spider, Clint out there with a bow and arrow, and Eve is out there with powers she never wanted. None of this make any since. *fires webs out of the window* But I'm going back out there because it's my job and I put people in front than my own safety. And I really want to stay and protect you, but I can't do it at the same time. Doesn't matter what you did or what you were. So if you go out there, you fight, fighting to kill. Stay here, you is good. I'll go find you brother to come and find you. If you step out there you is an avenger. *kissed her head and smiles at her* All right good chat.

I put my mask back on and take a few deep breaths and kicked open the door and popped my stingers and stabbed two robots.

Evander: Alright robots *in an terminator voice* prepare to be terminated.

Eve: Really jokes? Now?

Evander; Deal with it!

After some time of fighting with robots I was soon shot by one and crashed into a car as I get off of it I saw Wanda walked out and turned into a badass as she dismantled some robots. After that Clint went on comms.

Clint: Okay, we're all clear.

Steve: We are not clear. We are very not clear.

Clint: Okay, we're coming to you.

Pietro then ran over picking up Wanda and left us.

Pietro: *running* Keep up old man.

Evander: Oof..well Eve and Clint have fun. *opens a portal and jumps into it*

(Six Minutes Later) 

We all have managed to get the civilians out of the building, now Steve, Tony, and I were talking of a way to save the city with everyone on it.

Natasha: Steve, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..

Steve: Not till everyone is safe.

Evander: I agree with Cap.

Natasha: All the people versus all the people down there? There's no math there.

Steve: I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.

Evander: Even if I die I want all of these civilian alive.

Natasha: *sighs* I mean there's worse ways to go. Where is else am I gonna get a view like this?

Then we all hear a voice on the comms.

???: I'm glad you like the view Romanoff. It's about to get better.

After we all heard that we soon saw S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier come up into view. It seems that Nick Fury gathered some members of S.H.I.E.L.D. so we could get back up.

Nick Fury: Nice right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do.

Evander: *chuckles* Fury you son of a bitch.

Nick Fury: Whoa, you kissed your mother with that mouth?

We saw life boats coming out of the carrier.

Pietro: This is S.H.I.E.L.D?

Steve: It's what S.H.I.E.L.D. is supposed to be.

Pietro: This is not so bad.

As we was getting the civilian on the boat I noticed Rhodey come out of the helicarrier, as war machine have is a good backup.

Nick Fury: Oh and kid I got a friend of yours to help out.

I was confused as I saw someone landed on a car as I saw him and smirk.

Evander: Hey there Daredevil.

Daredevil: I'm always happy to help you out Spidey

Evander: Alright let do this.

As me and Daredevil started helping each other out Tony give us his plan on how to bring the city down safely. Then Thor told us that the bots are coming to the core that could drop the city.

Daredevil: I can handle with the civilians you go and help the other Avengers. 

Evander: Alright don't die on me. *webs swings away*

I started making my way towards the church to get ready with the final fight with Ultron.