Chapter 25: The Winter Soldier And Frost

3rd Pov

Steve, Natasha, Sam, and Evander was making their way to stop the helicarriers.

Jasper: S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't like leaks.

Sam: Well then try sticking a cork in it.

Natasha: Insight launches in 16 hours . We're cutting it a little close here.

Steve: I know, we'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly.

Jasper What? Are you crazy? That's a terrible idea.

Evander: Any other ideas Sitwell?

Before Sitwell could answer he was ripped out of the car by a metal arm and was thrown into a moving truck killing him instantly. They soon realizes it was the winter soldier, as he started firing into the car Evander and Natasha moved into the front as Natasha hit the hands making the car stop and making the winter soldier flying but he caught himself. Evander soon got out of the car and webs swings to him.

Evander: Okay it just the winter soldier, and thank god it's not Frost too.

Evander's spider sense with off as he dodges what look to be ice shards and as his lands on the ground he spotted Frost glaring at him.

Evander: oh me and my damn mouth.

Frost started to shoot out ice shards at him as he was still dodging he shot a web at her and pulled himself to her and kicked her away. He then shot a web at the winter soldier and kicked him but the winter soldier grabbed Evander by his leg and slammed him into the ground, Evander used his shadow punch and punched him in the air and they started hitting each other as they landed on the car. The winter soldier kicked Evander off the car as Frost jumped in the air ready to attack him, but he dodges as she slammed her first inti the ground creating ice. 

Frost: I'm going to kill you.

Evander: Come on Frosty it's hard to kill me.

As those two was fighting, the winter soldier pulls the steering wheel out from the car and jumps onto another car as that car rams into the car that holds Steve, Natasha, and Sam thus making flip over. But Steve grabbed both of them and the door and making them falls out of the car making Sam rolling on the ground and Steve, Natasha grind on the road still holding onto the car. As the men that was sent to help the winter soldier and frost; one gave him a grenade launcher and fire at the trio. Hitting Steve as he flew into a bus; then all the men started firing at the duo. With Evander and Frost; he swing kicked her off the highway making her fall into the ground below.

Evander: Ha I have the high ground Frost.

Right after he said that his spider sense with off as he turned around and was hit by the same grenade launcher making him crashed into a building and fall to the ground.

Evander: Ugh. *gets up* That's not the first time I got hit from a launcher.

He was then hit by an ice blast from Frost, and he gotten up and stared her down.

Evander: Alright frosty it sems we are on the same ground.

With Steve and the rest.

As the men was firing at Natasha and Sam; Sam soon ran back as Natasha started firing back, but the winter soldier soon fires another shoot out of the grenade launcher at her but she moved out of the way as it hit the car that was near her. She started running while avoiding getting shoot as the winter soldier fired one last grenade making her drive down shooting a grapple at the highway making her come to the ground as she was running.  The winter solider grabbed a gun from on of the men and looked over the highway for Natasha, soon he was shoot at from her as he took cover his glasses was cracked and took them off and started firing below but Natasha was in a new position and started firing at him. He then told the men that Natasha was his to kill and jumped off the highway and landed on top of a car and made his way towards Natasha. The men soon started making their way down the highway but one was killed by Sam. Steve was getting up from hitting into a bus as the civilians was getting out and soon the men started firing at the bus and one with a mini gun started rapidly shooting at the bus as Steve was making his way out of it. He then grabbed his shield and blocking the bullets, as he was still getting shoot at he moved uis shield towards one of the men making him get shoot up and started making his way towards where the machine guy as one was making his way towards Steve he was shoot up by Sam; Steve made his way towards the mini gun man and knocked him out.

Sam: *shooting at a guy* I got this go!

Steve: *nodded his head and runs off*

With Natasha 

Natasha had a plan to leave a voice recording as the winter soldier moved towards the car and making it blew up, she soon flip him over and struggles a bit, but he soon thrown her and he was getting ready to fire she throws one of her stingers at him making his metal arm not move. She soon started running yelling at the people to run but she was shot in the arm and falls near a car to take cover, as the winter soldier was ready to shoot her Steve ran up to him and blocked a punched from him. As they started fighting each other, Steve grabbed him by the face and throws him over himself making the mask fall down.

Steve: *eyes widen* Bucky?

Winter Soldier: Who the hell is Bucky?

Soon Sam fly in and kicked the winter solder to the ground and Natasha fired a grenade launcher at him but miss making it hit a truck and as the smoke cleared out he was gone.

Steve: Wait where's Evander?

Right after Steve said that the trio soon felt a shockwave that was closed to them.

(Few Minutes Earlier)

Evander and Frost was fighting it out as he kicked her into a car and used his shadow punched and punched her in the air and shot webs at her making her crashed into the ground. Frost soon gotten up.

Evander: Still got some fight in you huh?

Frost: Your voice is getting annoying.

Evander: Well your not the first person to tell me that.

Frost soon growled out and fired even more ice shards at him, as he dodges them he got up to her face and punched her but soon was met with a knee to the gut as he was staggered for a bit Frost started punching and kicking him, his body started to glow in dark aura and soon enough as she hit him on more time his body let out a shockwave.

(Like this but make it black and white)

Evander: *groaning* Fuck okay new power huh? Imma named it later.

He made his was toward Frost who was still awake getting up; he grabbed her face and punched it making her masked fall off. As she gotten up, Evander's eyes widen that he finally know who Frost was.

 As she gotten up, Evander's eyes widen that he finally know who Frost was

Evander: Eve?

Frost: Who the bloody hell is Eve?

Soon he heard sirens and looked to where it's coming from and looked back and saw Frost was gone. Still shock with this new information S.H.I.E.L.D. surrounded him yelling for him to get on his knees. He does so and he was handcuffed and was brought to a van with the rest of them and was placed there.