Chapter 75: Tag Team Showdown

Evander's Pov

(Nighttime)

It was night time as I was web swinging throughout the city after learning why Derick wanted to OSCROP gone but not killing innocent people. I was still web swinging where I was soon hit by something making me crashed onto the ground where I broke free and saw the guy I fought two days ago.

Evander: You? Who are you?

Taskmaster: The name's Taskmaster. And get ready to be schooled again.

He soon charged at me with his sword and tries to strike me but I jumped over him and started webbing him up, as  I did that he soon break out of it and throws smoke pellets on the ground to cover his movement and out of nowhere he kicked him in the chest making me crashed into a store.

Evander: *gets up*Okay *pops out my stingers* No more mister nice spider.

I ran out of the store and and runs at Taskmaster as we started clashing with my stingers and his sword. As we was clashing he kicked me in the leg and had a secret blade on it as it stabbed me and he kneed me in the face and tied rope around me and swang me into a building. As I fall to the ground and tries to gets up Taskmaster was soon kicked in the face by Daredevil who helped me up.

Evander: What took you so damn long?

Daredevil: *smiles* Well I wanted to wait but I sensed you was getting your ass handed to you.

Evander: Yeah yeah.

Taskmaster: *gets up* Well if it isn't the devil of hell kitchen.

Daredevil: You know who he is Spidey?

Evander: Nope I only know his name. Taskmaster.

Daredevil: Okay let's beat him first then ask question.

Evander: Roger that.

Me and Daredevil soon runs at Taskmaster and started attacking him but he was blocking out attacks and started to counter our attacks with out own attacks as he swing kicked Daredevil and hit me with his sword.

Evander: *groans* I forgot to tell you he can copy our moves real fast.

Daredevil: Should of told me that first.

Taskmaster: is that all you heroes got? This is just sad.

We soon gotten up and  charged again at Taskmaster but he soon got the upper hand and kicked me in the face but he was soon his in the back by Daredevil.  

Evander: Okay maybe if we switch up our fighting styles we can get the upper hand.

Daredevil: Yeah. *spat out a bit of blood* Let's take him down.

I soon charges at him and punched him in the gut and kept punching him as Daredevil jumps in the air and punched in the face. Making Taskmaster stumble back I shot webs at him but he broke free and Daredevil swipe his leg and I use a shadow punch and punched him in the gut making him fly into the wall. As he gotten up and started to toss knives at us but we dodges them as I ripped a car door and throws it at him making be distracted as Daredevil kicked him in the face and punched him, but he was soon punched as I swing kicked into a wall and webs him up. 

Evander: Jeez he's annoying to fight.

Daredevil: More annoying than Thanos?

Evander: Nope the purple fucker was the most annoying.

Taskmaster: *struggles to breaks free*

Evander: *punched him in the face*

Taskmaster: *knocked out*

Evander: There.

Daredevil: Did you knock him out?

Evander: Maybe.

Daredevil: *sighs* Let's the police handle him.

Evander: Yeah.

We then went our separate ways as I was web swinging back home and Daredevil was climbing up a building.