Chapter 108: Peter's Rematch/Going Back Home

3rd Pov

Peter 1 soon gets up and calls for Ned and MJ as they come towards where his voice was and told him that they are okay as Goblin gets up.

Green Goblin: Poor Peter. Too weak to send me home to die.

Peter 1: No. I just wanna kill you myself.

Green Goblin: *smiling crazily* Attaboy.

They both charged at each other as Peter 1 started shooting webs as Goblin dodges them and tries to hit him but Peter 1 also dodges and webs his foot and then punched him across the face. He soon jumped in the air ready to punched him again but Goblin dodges as Peter 1's punched  made a huge dent. Goblin soon activated a blade at the side of his wrist and smirks. Goblin started trying to slice Peter 1 but he was dodging the blade and started attacking Goblin as he punched him in the face and breaks the blade and web him in the face and kneed him in the face and hopped over him and grabs him and processed to throws him into the ground and picks him up and started punching him. Evander, Peter 2 and 3 ran over as they see Peter 1 punching Goblin.

Evander: Shut he's about to kill him. Peter 2 go stop him while me and Peter 3 looks for the serum.

Peter 2: Got it!

The other three spiders heroes went into action as Peter 1 was still punching Goblin and he soon stopped and walked over to Goblin's glider and picks it up and walks over to Goblin and gets ready to kill him but Peter 2 stepped in and stopped the glider as Peter 1 started pushing it down but Peter 2 is stopping him while looking at him. As Peter 1 was calming down and put the glider down Peter 2 was soon stabbed in the back by Goblin as he had another blade as Peter 3 found the serum.

Green Goblin: *gets up* She was there because of you. I may have struck the blow, but you *laughs* You are the one that killed her.

Goblin started to laugh as Peter 3 throws the serum to Peter 1 and he injected the antiserum into Goblin's neck.

Norman: Peter. *looks at Peter 2* What I have done?

Evander and Peter 3 soon made it towards them and went to go check on Peter 2.

Peter 2: It's you two.

Peter 3: You okay?

Peter 2: Yeah, I'm good. I've been stabbed before.

Evander: Same here.

Peter 1: *went over to them* Hey. Oh man.

Peter 3 : Hey, nice catch.

Peter 1: Nice throw

They are soon hears cracks as they looked in the air.

Peter 2: What? Is that happening, or am I dying?

Peter 3: Yeah, no that's happening. That's real.

Evander: Bloody hell.

Peter 2: Are there people in the sky?

Strange was still trying to make the cracks close but it's not working.

Peter 1: I gotta go. *runs off*

Evander: Yeah. We got it. You okay Peter 2?

Peter 1 soon made it to where Strange is.

Peter 1: What's happening?

Strange: They're starting to come through. I can't stop them.

Peter 1: There's gotta be something we could do. Can't you just cast the spell again? The original way, before I screwed it up.