Chapter 13: Race Of Death

3rd's Pov

Evander made his way to Oscrop and enter into the building and saw dead bodies and they was innocent people that got killed and that made me pissed and started crawling on the wall looking for red death and saw him where he gotten his powers from.

Evander: Red Death!!!

Red Death: *looked at me and laughs* Well look who finally showed up. Love what I did?

Evander: Love?! I'm going to stop you for good!

Red Death: Then bring it brat.

(Starts playing the music at the top, and that's Evander's theme)

As evander webbed strike at red death and soon started to punch him but red death and dodges the attacks and punched him into the wall but evander summoned a portal and goes into it as the red death was looking for him he soon saw evander punched hi across in the face and disappeared, then appeared again and kicked him into a wall disappearing again. As evander kept doing the same attack to him, red death soon grabbed evander and choke-slammed him into the ground and throws him across the area making him a few equipment.

Evander: *gets up and holds his sides* Fuck...*look down to see his suit damaged at bit* crap.

Red Death: Is that all you got? Weak..*electricity and throws an lighten at him*

As he thrown the lighten evander's spider sense kicked him and he started to moves really fast that shows afterimages of himself as he jumped and grabbed the lighten and throws it back at him and it hit him.

(Like this)

Red Death: *gets up* How the hell did you do that?!

Evander: I don't know but I'm faster. 

Evander soon started running towards him and uppercutted him and kicked him as he did a backflip evander soon web strike red death and slammed him into the ground and started punching him. As he kept punching red death soon gotten even more pissed off and caught evander's fist and punched him in the fast and he ran around him started punching him alot and evander was thrown into a wall and falls to his knees.

(Stop the music)

Red Death: You is getting all of my nerves! *kicked him* Stay out of my way brat!! *was about to punched him but was hit by a police car*

Evander: Huh?

Evander was confused of who did it and as the person got out of the car and he was in shocked to see his own father here.

Evander: Pops?!

Jacob: *walks over to him* You ok son?

Evander: You need to get out of here now I got this!