Chapter 16: The Rescue Mission

Evander's Pov

After the very long flight in the quinjet and we was close to the ship, Agent Rumlow started to go over the plan one more time.

Rumlow: The target is a mobile satellite launch platform the Lumarian star it was setting up their last payload, when pirates took them ninety three minutes ago.

Steve: Any demands?

Rumlow: Billon and a half.

Evander: Damn that's a lot of money.

Steve: Why so steep?

 Rumlow: Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D's.

Steve: So it's not off-course, it's being tresspassing

Natasha: I'm sure they had a good reason.

Evander: From what I'm hearing it's not a good reason.

Steve: You know I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor.

Natasha Calm down, it's not that complicated.

Steve: *sighing* How many pirates?

Rumlow: Twenty-five, top mercs led by this guy, George Batroc, an Ex-DGSE, action division. He's at the top of interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilised him, he had 36 kill missions, this guy got a rep for killing.

Steve: Any hostages?

Rumlow: Mainly techs, but there is one officer Jasper Sitwell there are in the galley.

Steve: Alright Shadow you and I are gonna sweep the deck and look for Battrock, Nat you will kill the engine room and wait for more instructions.

Evander: Got it.

Steve: Rumlow you will sweep after, find the hostages and get them to the life pods.

Rumlow: *nods* S.T.R.I.K.E you heard him suit up.

Steve: *touches his comms* Secure sector seven.

Natasha: Secure. So any plans for Saturday night?

Steve: Well all the guys from my babershop quartet are dead, so no not really.

Pilot: 'Coming over the drop zone now Cap.'

Steve: *hits a button and it lowers the ramp*

Natasha: You know if you asked Kristen out from statistics, she'd would probably say yes.

Evander: What in the?

Steve: That's why I don't ask.

Natasha: Too shy or too scared?

Steve: Too busy *jumps from the quinjet*

Squad member: Was he wearing a parachute?

Rumlow: *smiles* No. No he wasn't.

Evander: Welp time for me to jump. *walks to the ramp*

Natasha: Don't do anything stupid.

Evander: Come on I don't. Here I go! *jumps out of the quinjet*

 As I was free falling I saw Captain hit the water, instead of doing that I drive forward towards the ship and summoned a portal and went into it. Soon, I appeared in one of the guard's shadow and I jumped out and webbed him to the ground knocking him out.  I was making my way around the docks quitely and saw Captain took out one guard and I sneaked up to the other and jumped above him and webs his face and slammed him to the ground.

Steve: Nice job kid, now you go left and I go right, then we'll meet up in the middle of the ship.

Evander: Got it.

I started running towards the left side of the ship and started taking out the guards with ease so they won't alarm the other guards. I drops to the floor and took down all of the guards and sliced their guns with my stingers. But one guard was behind me ready to shot me but was shit by Rumlow landed.

Rumlow: I saved your ass.

Evander: *chuckles* Yeah you did.

Steve: *runs in and see the the knocked out guards* Nice one kid.

Soon the rest of the team had landed and Natasha was trying to get Captain a date once again.

Natasha: What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seem kind of nice.

Steve: *sighs softly* Secure the engine room then find me a date.

Natasha: I'm multitasking. *jumps over the railing*

Evander: I don't think she'll stop.

Steve: She won't.

Me and Captain started looking for Batroc. soon we found him and Captain told me to stop and watch and I watched him beat the shit out of him. After that ass whooping we saw Natasha trying to save S.H.I.E.L.D data which was on the ship and that almost cost the mission. But the mission was done, the hostages was saved, but that asshole Batroc got away. Now we are on our way back to D.C.

3rd pov 

(Somewhere else)

???: You know your mission?

???#2: Yes I know my mission is.......to kill Shadow Spider.

???: Good now Agent Frost after killing him kill everyone close to him. Hail Hydra.

Frost: Hail Hydra...