Chapter 20: Escaping S.H.I.E.L.D.S

Steve's Pov

After the meeting with Pierce I headed towards the elevator so I can meet up with Evander. The elevator showed up and I walked in as it started to head to the garage. But the it stopped as Rumlow and his S.T.R.I.K.E. Squad members got in with me.

Rumlow: Forensics.

Computer: Confirmed.

Rumlow: *looks at me* Cap.

Steve: *looks back* Rumlow.

After some time later the elevator door opens as more S.H.I.E.L.D.S. agents/workers walks inside and I started feel something bad about to happened  as I see some S.T.R.I.K.E member's gripping their shock batons and one of the workers was sweating.

Steve: So, before we get started. Does anyone wants to leave?

As I said that one of the S.T.R.I.K.E members attacked me, as one of then stopped the elevator and everyone grabbed onto me and tried to use magnets to attach me to the wall. But after struggling for a bit I manage to take out majority of them and only leaves Rumlow.

Rumlow: *has two shock batons* Whoa there big guy. I just want you to know Cap, this isn't personal!

He soon started attacking me and landed a couple of hits but OI picked him up and threw him to the ground and punched him thus knocking him out.

Steve: Well it felt personal.

I kicked my shield into my hand and break the magnet that was on my wrist. I then opened the door and see a squad of S.T.R.I.K.E members in front of me.

S.T.R.I.K.E Squad Member: Drop the shield and put your hands in the air!

I then used my shield and breaks the elevator cables to send it flying downards. As the elevator stops I opens the door again to see another S.T.R.I.K.E squad coming at me. So I closed the door and looked below and made a decision to jumping instead of being taken in 

S.T.R.I.K.E Squad Member: Give it up Rogers!! Get that door open now!

I used my shield and burst through the window and also used it to covered my fall. As I got up I noticed that S.H.I.E.L.D was going to lock down the bridge. So I started running towards the garage hoping that Evander is there.

Evander's Pov

I was making my way towards the garage after dealing with a group of S.H.I.E.L.D.S agents and I ran into a group of more S.H.I.E.L.D.S agents.

S.H.I.E.L.D.S Agent#8: Stop right there Shadow-Spider and put your hands up!!

Evander: *sighs* Come on give me a break jeez wankers.

As I said that they soon started firing their guns but I dodges them a shot a web at one of their guns and threw it into another agent's face and punched him in the face and popped out my stingers and sliced their guns. They soon started throwing punches but I was still dodging their attacks and jumped in the air and clenched my fist as dark aura formed around my fist and used my shadow punch and punched the ground causing the rest of the agents to fly back and causes into things.

Evander: Alright stay down okay? *waits a bit* Good talk guys. *went back to running*

(Few Minutes Later)

I made to the garage and saw Steve on his bike.

Steve: What took you so long?

Evander: Well apparently S.H.I.E.L.D.S is after me too.

Steve: Okay gets on so we can leave.

I got on his bike and we started heading out of the garage and we saw S.H.I.E.L.D.S is trying to stop us from leaving by locking the bridge down, but we made it through in time as it fully closed. As we was making our way across my spider-sense went off as the road spikes went up and a quinjet was in front of us.

Pilot: Captain Rogers, Shadow-Spider stand down, I repeat stand down. *pushes a button and the minigun comes out of the jet*

Soon it started firing at us, so we jumped off the bike and landed on the jet. As we used the combination of his shield and my stingers to take the quinnjet down. Beofre it crashed down we jumped off it as he started running I shot out a web and started web swing. We know after what we caused S.H.I.E.L.D.S will classified us as fugitives and we need to watch each other's back.