Chapter 5: Taking Down HammerHead Part 1

(Three Months later) 

Evander's Pov

It had been three months since I became Shadow Spider and people loves me and hate me for some reason i don't know why, but the cops more importantly my pops hate my alter ego cause i never follow the law and shite but whatever.

Evander: *web swinging around the city* Hmmm what to do...maybe to finally deal with hammerhead and his gang. *goan a bit* He gives me a huge ass headache. *sighing* Guessing taking down hammerhead it is. *hears my phone rings* Huh? *web zips to a wall and pullout the phone to see my pops calling and answers* Hey pops what's up?

Jacob: Son where are you?

Evander: Uhh i'm outside...why?

Jacob: I need you to get to the house now a war had started!

Evander: What?! What war?! *heard an explosion and saw it was close* Pops where are you?!

Jacob: I'm doing my job gotta go son get to the house now! *hangs up*

Evander: Damnit pops! *look down  and saw the police cars going towards where the explosion was* Fuck!! *follows the cars*

Sometime later

After following the cars i arrived to see a huge shootout between the police and hammerhead's gang as i web zip to the ground.

Evander: Hey guys room for one more? 

Police Officer#1: Shadow Spider get out of here!

Hammerhead Thug#1: It's the spider kill him!!

The thugs started shooting at me as I dodges them and disappears into a portal i made and appears behind two thugs and round house kicked them to the ground and webbed them up as the other thugs noticed me; i popped out my stringers and sliced their guns into pieces and punches them thus knocking them out.

Evander: Man you guys this weak like you sign up to be in the mafia? *web zip to a person and punches him in the face and web zip to another thug*

(This is what he is doing to the thugs)

After Sometime Later....

3rd's Pov

Evander was looking at the knocked out thugs 

Evander: Well nice talk guys and now where to find their boss. *start searching the knocked out thugs pockets for evidence*

Police Officer#1: Shadow Spider put your hands up! *points his gun at him*

Evander: *look at the officer* Are you serious? I just help you guys! 

Jacob: You is under arrest Shadow Spider!

Evander: *whispered* Oh fuck...*quick opens a portal and disappears into the portal*

Jacob: Damnit!

At The Axe's House

Evander's portal appeared in his room as he climbed out of it and looks around.

Evander: *sighed and starts changing into his normal and hides his costume* Great couldn't get information to find where hammerhead is....FUCK!!!!!!

Angel: *knocks on his door* Sweetie are you ok?! You sound mad.

Evander: *sighs* I'm fine mom just can't find my jacket.

Angel: Well if you clean your room you can find it easier. *walks away from the door*

Evander: *grumbles* Always brings up my damn room...*sat on his bed looking at the ceiling* Guess I have to investigate at night....*fallen asleep*

Timeskip to Night brought to you by chibi evander playing with his stringers

After evander waking up to see it's 12:30 am he got up and change into his costume and he opens his window and jump through the wing and start web swinging through the city.

To be continued..