Chapter 37: The Birth Of Vision

Evander's Pov

(Queens, New York)

Me, Eve, Wanda, Pietro, and Steve made it back to the tower and as we get in there we saw Tony and Bruce trying to bring the cradle to life.

Steve: I'm only gonna say this once.

Tony: How about 'non-ce?'

Eve: Shut it down Stark!!

Tony: Nope, sorry Frosty, not gonna happened.

Steve: You don't know what you're doing.

Bruce: And you do? She ain't in your head?

Wanda: I know your angry.

Bruce: Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never chance a shade.

I was in front of Wanda protecting her as I popped my stingers out glaring at Bruce.

Steve: Banner, after everything that's happened..

Tony: It's nothing compared to what's coming!

We started yelling at each other, Pietro soon ran through the area and pulls the plug.

Pietro: No, no no. Go on. You were saying?

A bullet come up and shattered the glass where Pietro was standing and he soon fell.

Wanda: Pietro!!!!

Tony: I'm rerouting the upload.

As Tony tries to do that, Steve throws his shield at the computer and he was blasted by Tony. I jumped over the table ready to stab him but he blasted me in the chest making me fly across the room, Eve then fires a ice blast at Tony but was hit with a blast too. As I got up Thor came back and lands on the cradle as she was summoning lighting to hit the cradle.

Bruce: Wait!

Thor then hits the cradle with lighting; then a purple figure breaks out of the cradle and with after Thor. So Thor grabs it and throws it to the glass, as it goes flying it stops at the window starting hovering. Me, and Eve jumped over the railing ready to attack it Thor signaled us to stop. As we all went into the main room it hovered to Thor as he put the hammer on the table.

???: I am sorry, that was odd. Thank you.

Steve: Thor, you helped create this?

Thor: I had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life , and at it's center is that.

Evander: What? The gem??

Thor: It's the mind stone, it's one of six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities.

Steve: Then why would you bring...

Thor: Because Stark is right.

Bruce: Oh, it's definitely the end of times.

Eve: For once I agree with Banner.

Thor: The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron.

???: Not alone.

Steve: Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?

Tony: We reconfigured Jarvis' matrix to create something new.

Steve: I think I had my fill of new.

Vision: You think I'm a child of Ultron.

Steve: You're not?

Vision: I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am....I am...

We then started debating on whether or not to trust Vision.

Vision: Ultron will end it all.

Evander: What's he waiting for then?

Vision: Mr. Stark.

Bruce: Where?

Clint: Sokovia. That's where he's holing Nat.

And Vision went on how he doesn't know if he's a monster and how we can't beat Ultron without the help of each other.

Vision: There maybe no way for you to trust me, but we need to go.

Out of nowhere Vision soon picked up Thor's hammer and everyone was shocked at that as Thor takes the hammer and Vision leaves.

Evander; Well I'm pretty convinced.

Eve: Me too.

Thor: Right, well done.

Steve: Six minutes get what you need.

Wanda's Pov

After getting ready for going to Sokovia, I went up to talk with Evander, as I walked into his bunker my face turns red at the sight I'm seeing; Evander not wearing a shirt, as I saw his abs and muscles. I tried to look away but I couldn't, and he saw me staring at him.

Evander: Hey Wand? *shakes me*

Wanda: *snaps out of it* yeah? Sorry about that.

Evander: It's fine.

Wanda; You sure?

Evander: yeah, but can you give me a minute need to put on my suit.

I nodded my head as Evander changes into the suit he wore while fighting Ultron.

Wanda: Don't you have other suits?

Evander: Just this one and another I have at my house. I'm working on a couple more just need to finish them. Other than that what's up?

Wanda: Well I wanted to say sorry again about the mind thing.

Evander: Hey it's fine, you don't really have to say sorry every time.

Wanda: But it was my fault.

Evander: It wasn't your a good person it just Ultron that forced you to do it.

I saw him smile at me making my cheeks feel hot and I couldn't hold it longer and kissed him on the lips, making him surprised at first but he soon kissed back.

Eve: Am I interrupting something?

We both pulled back and saw his friend who was named eve wearing a new outfit.

Evander: Uhhh nope you wasn't. Right Wanda?

Wanda: O-oh yeah.

Eve: *smirks* Well okay, it's time to go, come on love birds. *walks away*

I saw Eve leaves as me and Evander was standing there embarrassed of being caught, we soon followed Eve and went to the quinjet.