Chapter 102: Two Spiders vs A Doctor

Evander's Pov

Me and Peter got out of Strange's place and tries to web swing but a portal appeared in front of us and caused us to come back where we just were and saw Strange.

Evander: Ah shite.

Strange: Give me the box

Evander: Peter zap him again!

Peter: On it. *tries to zap him but didn't work and it disappears*

Evander: Well ain't that fun.

We then tries to web swing away again but Strange open a portal that our web hit ourselves and we was in place and he grabbed Peter and hit him in the chest as I started to see him out of his suit but as a spirit.

Evander: What the?

Peter: Oh, my god, I'm dead?

Evander: Is he dead?!

Strange: You can see him?

Evander: Apparently so!

Strange: No Peter you're not dead you have just been separated from your physical form.

And Strange went to go grabbed the box but Peter's body started moving on it own and I theorized it due to our spider sense. Soon peter went back to his body  as I popped out my stinger and cut the web making me land back on the ground.

Peter: Once of the coolest things that's ever happened to me. But don't every do that again.

We shot our webs in the air and webs swings away as we was swing we soon saw Strange's cape flies towards us and grabs Peter.

Peter: Hey! Get off of me!

Evander: I forgot the cape is alive!

The cape throws Peter as I followed and when I reached him I heard glass noises as we looked around and saw New York acting weird as we was falling. But we manage to catch ourselves on a building and tries to swing away but the buildings was acting weird and we saw Strange throws some magic stuff at us but we dodged them as Peter was hit by the magic and I was soon hit by a train so was Peter. He soon let go of it as we was hit, but I shot a web and pulls it towards me.

Peter: *gets up* What is this place?

Evander: Look like some mirror shit.

Strange: The Mirror Dimension, where I'm in control.

Strange started to do something and I looked up and saw New York upside down.

Evander: What?

Peter: Strange stop. Can we just talk about this?

Strange: Parker don't you realize that in the multiverse there are an infinite number of people who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man? And if that spell gets loose, they're all coming here.

Peter: I know, I get it, but we can't just send them home to die.

Evander: Ain't they are dead already in their universe?

Peter: Not helping guts.

Evander: Sorry jeez.

Strange: it's their fate. You can't change that any more than you could change who they are.

Peter: What if we could? What if we could change their fate?

Strange them make more trains as it circles around us as I gave the box to Peter and we started running but Strange opened a portal that sucked us in and we appeared above the the same portal and kept falling through both of them. Strange's cape flies in and grabbed the box as Peter webs it up and I tries to grabbed it but it kept moving out of my reach as Strange tries to grab it with his magic but we accidently connected the two portals that caused something as we was falling again but we landed on some rocks.

Evander: I hate fucking magic.

Peter: Evander wait. Is that an Archimedean Spiral? *looks at me* You know what I'm thinking?

Evander: Math?

Peter: Math.

We started shotting webs at some rocks and soon or later we manage to trap Strange, and I shot a webs at the box and Peter shot a web at Strange's fingers to get a ring like them and we went through the portal as it closes we looked around and saw we was at the place again.

Ned: What happened?

Peter: We had a fight with Strange and we won.

Evander: Yeah my first fight with a wizard and I hated it.

Ned: What?

Peter: I stole his ring thing.

Peter then  started to explain what had happen to us.

Otto: You could have left us to die. Why didn't you?

MJ: Cause that's not who he is nor Evander.

Evander: Ehhhhh...

Peter: I think we can help you guys.

Evander: We?

Peter: Yes we.

Evander: I think you is speaking French when you said the word 'we'.

Peter: Evander..

Evander: I'm just joking with ya jeez.

Peter: Alright if we can fix what happened to you, then when you go back ,things will be different, and you might not die fighting Spider-Man.

Max: What do you mean?

Peter: Out technology is advanced-

Norman: I can help you. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself.

Evander: I get the feeling you had already said that once in your life.

Norman: Octavius knows what I can do.

Otto: Fix? You mean, like a dog? I refuse.

Evander: You is started to annoy me octo-man.

Peter: I can't promise you guys anything at least this way. you get to go home and have a chance. A second chance. Isn't worth trying?

Curt: Trust me, Peter, when you try to fix people,  there are always consequences.

Evander: So he can talk....well okay.

Peter: You don't have to come. I also didn't know you could talk.

Evander: Same here.

Peter: But if you stay here, you will have to deal with the wizard.

Curt: So we go along or die. Not much of a choice is it?

Evander: Nope sorry you guys are villains so deal with it.

Flint: I just wanna go home.

Max: I, myself, don't wanna be killed, especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons & Dragons. So, what's your plan?

Peter: I have it all under control. 

Peter soon walked over to MJ and Ned as they was whispering and he calls my name.

Peter: Hey Evander.

Evander: Yeah?

Peter: Give the box to MJ she's gonna keep it safe.

Evander: What?

Peter: Just do it man trust me.

I sighed and gave the box to her.

MJ: Okay I will press this button.

Max: Yeah we all believe, you Michelle.

Curt: No way that's his girlfriend. No way.

Peter: She'll do it.

Ned: Absolutely she will.

Ned and MJ soon leaves the area.

Evander: Alright you is coming and you is staying?

Max: Well I'm in. But if this goes sideways I'm gonna fry the both of you from the inside out.

Evander: Well that's lovely.