Chapter 32: Party Time

Evander's Pov

(Two Days Later)

It had been two days and now the avengers are having a party as I calmed down a b it after learning about the speedster. I invited Eve since she wanted to met the other avengers. I walked over and saw Falcon and War Machine talking to veterans from WW2 as Eve walked up to me holding a drink.

Eve: Wow this place is nice.

Evander: Yup and let me take that. *grabs the drink*

Eve: Hey! My drink!

Evander: You is too young to drink. 

Eve: We're the same age jack ass!

Evander: I'm older by a month and a couple of days. *drinks her drink* And plus I'm part Irish so alcohol doesn't affect me that much.

Eve: I hate you.

Evander: You don't Evie. You don't.

I was thinking I should tell her about the vision I had. I sighed and looked at her.

Evander: Yo Eve.

Eve: Yeah?

Evander: When I was in Sokovia I had a vision of what it look like to be the future.

Eve: Wait for real?

Evander: yeah I saw what look like colorized stones and a purple figure with them.

Eve: Are you sure it was a vision or you're just drunk?

Evander: I just had three drinks so I'm good. I'm telling the truth.

Eve: Alright, but does anyone else knows?

Evander: Just you.

Eve: Hm, okay.

We just kept talking about things  and some events that happened in my life.

(Three Hours Later)

After three hours of the party everyone left expect Me, the rest of the avengers, Hill, Rhodey, Dr. Cho, and Eve as we was sitting down talking to one another.

Clint: It's all a trick.

Thor: No, no it's much more than that.

Clint: 'Ah, whosever be he worthy shall haveth this power.' Whatever, man, it a trick.

Thor: *put his hammer on the table and laughs* Please, be my guest.

Clint: Really?

Thor: Yeah.

Clint: *gets up and walked over to the hammer*

Evander: Clint my friend you had a tough week, so no one will hold it against you if you fail.

Everyone soon laughed after my remark. As Clint grabbed the hammer and tried to pick it up and soon enough he couldn't and stopped.

Clint: *chuckles* I just don't get how you do it.

Tony: Smell the silence judgement?

Clint: Please Stark, by all means.

Tony got up and walked over to the hammer and soon grabbed it and started pulling but fail. He then when and grabbed his iron man gauntlet but still failed. He grabbed Rhodey to help as they both failed as well. Soon enough almost every one tried to pick up the hammer and they failed as well. Then Steve walked up to it.

Evander: You got this Cap!

Eve: Yeah!!

But Steve had failed.