Chapter 90: Vormir 2014

Clint's Pov

(Vormir 2014)

After a very long flight in the space ship we finally made it to the planet Vormir as it holds the soul stone. Me and Natasha stand up and look outside.

Clint: Under different circumstances this would be totally awesome.

Natasha: *nods*

(Ten Minutes Later)

After landing the ship, me and Natasha walk up to the mountains and continue to walk until we got to the top.

Natasha: I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain.

Clint: Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?

Natasha: Oh whatever. He eats garbage.

???: Welcome

We both turned around as I pullout my sword and Natasha pulled out her gun and we saw a being with a red skull and a black cloak in front of us.

Red Skull: Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith.

Natasha: Who are you?

Red Skull: Consider me a guide to you and to all who seek the Soul Stone.

Natasha: Oh, good. You tell us where it is, then we'll be on our way.

Red Skull: If only it were that easy.

Red Skull soon lead us to the edge of the mountain and tells us the only way to get the stone is for one of us to die. A soul for a soul he told us. Natasha and I back off to take a minute to think about all of this.

Clint: Alright, how do we know this guy is telling the truth to us?

Natasha: He is.

Clint: Why? Because he said your father's name?

Natasha: No. Thanos left here with the stone and not his daughter, that's not a coincidence.

Clint: Yeah that's true.

Natasha: Whatever it takes.

Clint: Whatever it takes.

Natasha: *walks up to me* If we don't get that stone billions of people stay dead.

Clint: Yeah. Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be.

Natasha: I guess we do.

Clint: I'm starting to think we mean different people here Natasha.

Natasha: For the last five years, I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bring everyone back.

Clint: No, don't you get all decent on me now.

Natasha: What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life you idiot.

Clint: Yeah, well I don't want you to. How's that? Natasha you know what I've done. You know what I've become.

Natasha: Oh, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes.

Clint: Maybe you should.

Natasha: You didn't.

Clint: You're a pain in my ass, you know that?

We put our head together as I grabbed Natasha and throws her to the ground.

Clint: Tell my family I love'em.

Natasha soon flipped me over and used her stingers on me and started running towards the edge. I manage to break free from the stinger and shot an arrow near her as it exploded knocking her back I toss my bow aside and started running to the edge and jumps off but Natasha grabbed onto and shot a grappling hook at some rocks causing us to stop as she flew back I caught her.

Clint: Damn you. *tries to moves but stops* Wait.

Natasha: Let me go.

Clint: *starts to break down* No. No. Please no.

Natasha: It's okay.

Clint: Please.

I watched her push herself out of my hand and falls down to her death. Then I saw a bright light as it blinded me and I black out. I open my eyes and sit up and saw that I was sitting in a lake as I was still on Vormir. I look down at my hands to see the soul stone in my hands. I started to cry for a couple of minutes I wipe my face and stands up then activated my suit and shrinks back to the compound.