Chapter 72: Daily Life In Oscrop

Evander's pov

(Next Day)

I was getting ready for my real jo, I have my suit on under my clothes just in case of something happened today. I walked downstairs as I saw Wanda feeding the kids.

Evander: Alright I'm leaving. *looks at the kids* Don't cause your mother any trouble you two.

Billy: *laughs*

Tommy: *looks at me*

Wanda: Oh they will cause trouble since your their father.

Evander: I don't cause trouble that fast.

Wanda: *gave me a 'really' look*

Evander: okay fine but not that big ugh.

Wanda: *smiles an kisses my cheek* Have a wonderful day at work babe.

Evander: *smiles* I'll try.

I left the house and started to make my way to OSCROP. After thirty minutes I finally made it to OSCROP and walked in and saw Jimmy the guard and my friend.

 After thirty minutes I finally made it to OSCROP and walked in and saw Jimmy the guard and my friend

(That's what Jimmy look like)

Jimmy: Heya guts.

Evander: Hey Jimmy. How's your lover?

Jimmy: He's doing fine just dealing with a cold. You?

Evander: My girlfriend is fine, and my kids are fine as well.

Jimmy: That's goo. Have a good day man.

Evander: You too.

I walked further into the building and into my station as me and a few workers was working on military things as I started to help them work on what seems to look like a glider the owner of OSCROP Harry Osborn walks in.

Harry: How's the glider?

Evander: It's working well Mr. Osborn, just gotta fix a few things. It might take another day until it's finish.

Harry: *smiles* Knowing you Evander it will done quickly. Want to walk with me?

Evander: You sure sir?

Harry: I'm very sure.

As I started walking with Harry and talked with him about life and everything that happened a few years ago.

Harry: And that's how I won being the owner of OSCROP

Evander: Wow that's a really good story. I have a question.

Harry: What's it about?

Evander: It's about my old teacher Derick Allen.

Harry: Oh I heard about him, and he's called the Red Death now?

Evander: Yeah and I found out he works here and I want to know why he became that.

Harry: *looks around* I'll find out and give you any information about him.

Evander: Thanks you Mr. Osborn.

Harry: Please we're friends here call me Harry.

Evander: Alright. Thanks Harry. 

I soon walks away from him and went back to the workshop and started working back on the glider and something that goes with it.

(Couple Of Hours Later)

It been a couple of hours at work and I was leaving work as I saw Jimmy again.

Evander: I'm heading out Jimmy.

Jimmy: Lucky I got the night shift because Trevor had to call off tonight.

Evander: He's always a lazy ass you know that right?

Jimmy: Yeah I know. Tell your wife I said hi and your mother too.

Evander: I will and I'll bring you my mum's favorite cherry pies.

Jimmy: *smiling* Thanks man have a good night.

Evander: You too.

I walked out of the building and text mum about the pie as I change into my suit and webs zip on top of a building.

Evander: Man  tonight looks nice. *hears gunshot* Oh come on can I have one day off from my super hero job? *sighing*

I webs my bad to the wall and web swings towards where the shots are coming from.

3rd Pov

As Evander had web swing away he was being watched by an person wearing a mask.

???: I got my eye on you Shadow Spider. Now let's see what moves you got?

He soon started following Evander but kept his distance away from him.