Chapter 1: Day of the bite

Evander's Pov and Morning Time

I was sleeping through my alarm clock for the five time this week.

Evander: *snoring*

???: *banging on the door* Bruv wake up you is going to be late for that trip you have!

Evander: *groaning* 5 more mins roisin then i'll get up..

Roisin: Get up or I'll throw away your coffee!

I instantly got up and jumped out of my bed.

Evander: You better not you lil shite! *instantly got dressed in my favorite clothes*

Roisin: That what i though. *walks off*

I then ran down the stairs and walked into the into the kitchen to see my father looking through the newspaper as always and my mother drinking tea as she saw me.

Angel: *smiles* Well look who is up let me guess roisin threaten your coffee again?

Evander: *making some coffee* Yep and I will throw away her tea or maybe burn them in her focking face!!

Roisin: *poke through the door* Piss off!!

Jacob: Oi both of you stop and behave now.

Both: sorry pops/dad.

Jacob: *gets up* come on guts you have a trip to Oscrop and you miss the bus and i got to drop you off.

Evander: *sighing and whispers* Focking kill me...

Jacob: What was that?

Evander: Nothing pops *sips on my coffee* let's go.

Me and my pops left the house got into his car and he drove me to Oscrop.

Timeskip by chibi evander fighting chibi roisin for no reason.

As we got to the building i got out his my pop's car.

Evander: Later pops.

Jacob: See you when you get home soon don't do anything stupid like always. *drives off*

I just sighed and walked up to the building and saw my two best friends Pete and Ned.

Evander: well top of the morning to ya laddies! How are my friends doing. *smiles at them*

Peter: Oh hey man and you is late.

Ned: Again as always.

Evander: Bruh ok and i don't give a shite lets go inside. *walks inside of the building*

Both: *soon follows evander*

As soon as we walked in we saw the group looking at some spiders peter and ned was in the group while i was standing near a pillar not caring .

Scientist: As you can see there are 15 genetic enhanced spiders.

Ned: There are only 14 spiders.

 Scientist: Oh hmm ah yes moving on.

Evander: *whipsered* damn this shit is boring as hell.

3rd pov

As evander was minding his own business the lost spider appears from the shadows and crawls up to his neck and bites down onto his neck and disappears back into the shadows.

Back to Evander's Pov

Evander: FUCK!! *grabs on to his neck*

Peter: *runs up to him* You ok man?!

Evander: *looks at him* Yea probably a bug or something.

Later that day

After leaving oscrop i arrived at home  and went inside to see my mom, pops, and roisin watching tv.

Jacob: Hey guts how was the trip?

Evander: *feeling sick* good i guess.

Angel: *looks at him* Son are you feeling alright?

Roisin: Probably drank too much coffee.

Evander: Shut up roisin i'm just gonna go to sleep. *walks up to my room*

I ended my room and looked at my bed but i instantly passed out on the floor.