Chapter 98: Fighting And Octopus/And A Speedster?!

Evander's Pov

I made my way towards the highway as I saw Peter fighting the guy as the guy throws a car fully of people over, I jumped in and shot a web at the car and placed the web at the highway and gets the family out of the car and put them back on the highway.

Evander: Okay no get out of here! Go!

They soon runs off as I looked at the person to see that he had arms coming from his back as he soon looked at me.

Man: Who are you? 

Evander: Just a guy that helps around.

He soon started to attack me as I dodges his attacks and webs strike him but he caught me and slams me into the ground as Peter kicks him in the face and hits him with his iron spider arms. All three of us started fighting it out on the highway was I was hit into a car as I got up and used a shadow punch and punched him in the face. His arms soon grabbed me and throws me off the highway as I started making my way back up to the highway as I did, I didn't see him nor Peter as he spider sense went up and he saw a red blur coming his way and he punched the figure in the face making him fly forward to reveal the Red death.

Evander: You?!

Red Death: Who the hell are you?! Get out of my way!

Evander: Yeah no speddy death.

He soon growls and run at me and toss out his rangs at me but I dodges them and punched him in the chest and popped out my stinger and tries to stabs him but he dodges and kneed me in the face, causing me to tumble and my spider sense went off as I saw a bomb near me knowing it was a pumpkin bomb and I moved out of the way as it exploded.

Evander: Hobgoblin is here too?!

I soon hears laughter as I looked up and saw a figure that wasn't Hobgoblin laughing and started to charge at me as I didn't see Red Death knowing he runs off. As I was getting ready to fight a portal opens which send me somewhere I didn't know.

Evander : Uhh where the bloody hell am I? *looks around*

???: You is safe for now.

Evander: *turns around and saw the person* Strange?

Strange: So you know who I am?

Evander: Yes I do what the hell is going on where is Peter and that octopus guy?

Strange: Behind you.

I turned my head to see the guy and I also saw a giant lizard.

Evander: Is that a giant fucking lizard?

Strange: Yes. Now explain why you is here.

Evander: I don't know why I'm here I was visiting my mum and out of nowhere I'm here and I was fighting that octopus guy and the Red Death.

Strange: You is in another universe.

Evander: What?

Strange: Just wait here while Peter bring his friends here so they can help. 

He soon walks away as I just sighs and made a hammock from my webs and rest there waiting for Peter and his friends.