Chapter 49: Where is she?!

Evander's Pov

My portal opened as I jumped out of it and saw my house is destroyed I ran inside and saw mum, Eve, and Trixie sitting on the ground.

Evander: *runs to them* Guys are you okay?!

Eve: Yeah just scratched up.

Angel: Eve who was hit by a rocket launcher.

Eve: I'll be fine plus Evander hits harder than that.

Evander: Mom where did they take her?

Angel: I-i don't know...*started tearing up*

Evander: *hugs her* I'll find her. I promise.

Angel: O-okay and when you get back we will have a talk.

Evander: *sighs* I know. Eve call Tony and tell him what happened and them come find me.

Eve: Wait how are you going to find Roisin?

Evander: I can track her. I planned a tracking devices in her and my mum's phone just in case. Mum Tony will be here soon so make sure you and Trixie get into the hospital for any wounds.

I soon ran out of my house and started web swinging as I used my phone to see where she's at.

(Two Hours Later)

I finally made it to where the tracker tell me as it was an warehouse, I shot web at the building and went inside of the vent as I was crawling I started to hear some noises.

???#66: You think he will come?

???#71: Of course he will, we kidnapped his sister. And plus we did hurt her a bit too.

???#66: Yeah Bernard did the most to her. I think punched her how many times?

???#71: Ten times.

After hearing that, I soon gotten even more pissed off as I crawled out of the vent and web strike one of them crushing his face into the hard ground and punched the other in the face and grabbed him and throws him out of the window. As more showed up and started firing I dodges them and let out a shadow shockwave as I seen them crashed into the ground and through the brick wall. I started looking around and saw blood on the ground and Roisin's phone near the blood conforming that it was her blood. I clenched my fist as I heard one of them groaning in pain, I walked over and grabbed him.

Evander: Where is she?!

???#88: I'll never talk.

I soon broke his arm and leg, hearing his screams but I didn't care anymore as I slammed him into the ground and proceed to punch him in the face over and over again. He was telling me to stop but I kept punching him until my spider sense went off and I caught what look like to be a baton as I saw Daredevil.

Daredevil: Spidey calm down! 

Evander: Shut it.

Daredevil: Look I know what's going on.

Evander: Bullshit!

Daredevil: You friend told me. Look you need to calm down before you kill him.

Evander: *breaths in and out and look at the gunmen* Now tell me. Where is she?

???#88: *coughing out blood* H-he t-took her t-to the c-construction s-s-site i-in H-h-harlem.

Evander: *drops him and looks at Daredevil* Let's go now. 

Daredevil: Right.

I ran and jumped out of the window while Daredevil is following me as we started to make out way to Harlem to save my sister.