Chapter 50: The Hunt Begins

Evander's Pov

As we started to make our way towards Harlem, we soon saw the construction site as I see more gunmen but doesn't see my sister.

Evander: I don't see her.

Daredevil: She's here. I can hear her heartbeat as it's beating fast.

Evander: *sighs* Alright. But we need to take the gunmen down and find Kraven.

Daredevil: We'll handle the gunmen first and find your sister and if she with him, we take him down.

Evander: Copy. Now let's do this.

I shot a web and get to a higher point while Daredevil started to make his way from the roofs and as we got into position, I jumped down and punched one of the gunmen knocking him out as the other rush in. Daredevil jumped in and hit them with his baton as we started taking down the gunmen. One of them fires a rocket launcher I shot a web at it and throws it back at him as it didn't exploded but hits him in the face, as Daredevil swipe on of the guys' legs I used my shadow punch and punched him in the gut making him flies back into more of them as I webbed them up. Even more showed up as we continued to take them out.

(Twenty Minutes Later)

As I punched the last guy making he fly into the wall. Me and Daredevil started to look around for Roisin as he told me to follow him. I followed him to see Roisin tied up, bruised up. I ran towards her and rip the tape off her mouth.

Evander: You okay sis?!

Roisin: Y-yeah just a bit banged up.

Evander: Alright let's get you out of here.

I sliced the ropes off of her as after I did that my spider sense went off as I was looking around as I noticed that some wires to something as I realize it was a trap. Daredevil grabbed me and Roisin and moved out of the way as stuffed exploded and something liquid hit Roisin in the face making her scream in pain.

Roisin: AHHHHHHH!!!!! *covers her face*

Evander: Sis what's wrong?! 

Roisin: M-my eyes! They hurt!

Evander: *wipes her face* Can you see now?

Roisin: I-i can't...

Daredevil: Oh no...

Evander: What do you mean you can't?

Roisin: I-i can't see..I can't see Evander.

Evander: No...no no no no. Daredevil can you fix this?!

Daredevil: I..I can't the container that hits her was the same one that hit me. I can smell the chemicals. They're the same.

I told there not moving one bit as I just learned that Kraven took her sight. We all then hear laughter as I looked up and saw Kraven with his spear.

Kraven: I see you fell for my traps again spider or should I say Evander? *smirking*

Evander: You...You.....*clenched my fist*

Kraven: Hm? Oh you found out what I did? *laughing even more* This is punishment for being on my hunt list Evander. Now let's finish this.

He soon jumped down and started running at us, I soon lost it and ran up to him and punched him in the face and kicked him in the chest as I web him in the chest and throws him through  the walls and ran after him before he even gets ready to fight I grabbed him by the face and slammed him into the ground and started to make a portal that started to suck us into it.