Chapter 74: Learning The Truth Of Red Death

Evander's Pov

(Two Days Later)

It's been two days after I fought those goons and that masked man as I was kept seeing those goons around the city trying to cause trouble. I asked the police if they know anything about them but even they don't know who they are. As of right now I'm at work doing my usual thing of fixing the glider as it fully worked as I showed Harry about it.

Evander: It's done Harry.

Harry: Wow you is a quick worker Evander.

Evander: Hey I'm a very fast learner and good with tech. So got anything about my old teacher.

Harry: Yeah and it was hard to get the information because OSCROP hid it in a some top secret firewall. But I manage to put it in this flash drive *pulls out a flash drive*

Evander: *grabs it* Thanks. Want to know what's on it?

Harry: Yeah why not.

Me and Harry soon walked up to my computer as I put the flash drive in and started typing in a video showed up as I looked at the date showing it was recorded in 2003 as it show Derick with a woman.

Video Derick: This is Derick Allen.

Video Woman: And This is Sally Allen.

Harry: He was married?

Evander: I never knew about that.

Video Derick: And we are here to test out our latest invention that OSCROP had given us the parts to us. I present you. The particle accelerator.

Video Sally: And this will be our first test run

Me and Harry kept watching them as they was setting it up as they started to make the accelerator work for a few minutes then out of nowhere it started to go critical as Derick was trying his best to fix it. After, a couple of minutes of trying to fix it the accelerator exploded as we all hears their scream and the camera shuts off.

Evander: Holy shit....

Harry: So the explosion caused him to get his powers but what about his wife.

Evander: Hold on Imma try something.

I Then started typing on the computer as I showed a file of Sally Allen saying that she had died on the same day the accelerator exploded.

Evander: So he blames OSCROP for her death....I can't blame him for that.

Harry: Me neither. *starts coughing violently*

Evander: You okay man?

Harry: *coughing* Y-yeah just have something in my throat. I gotta go, see ya. *walks off*

I watched Harry leaves my area as I was still sitting down trying to process what I just witness and wonder why he haven't sue them.

Harry's Pov

After leaving Evander's work area and in the hallway as I was still coughing, after a few seconds I stopped coughing and looked at my hand to see blood.

Harry: Shit why now? *coughs* Why is this happening to me right now?! *breathing in and out* Gotta stay cool, and wait for that formula to be finish so I can take it and feel all better soon.

I started to make my way towards my office trying to keep my coughing under wraps.