Chapter 89: New Jersey 1970

Evander's Pov

(New Jersey 1970)

After leaving 2012, me, Steve, and Tony landed in the 70s' at New Jersey to get the tesseract and some Pym Particles. Me and Steve was dressed up as soldiers and Tony dressed up as a scientist and we started wandering around.

Tony: So, obviously you weren't actually born here right?

Steve: The idea of me was.

Evander: it's wells weird that I'm back here but in the 70s' as it looks alright here to me, but expect video games and stuff.

Tony: Childish as ever. Well, imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D. running a quasi-fascist intelligence organization where do you hide it?

Steve: In plain sight.

We then look forward and saw two people walks inside that bunker that is actually a S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarter.

Evander: Well time to go walk down memory lane Cap. You up for this?

Steve: Let's do this.

As we was going to the elevator we had a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent with us as Tony moved forward to cover Steve's face. The elevator stopped as it was Tony's floor to leave.

Tony: Cap, Pvt. Good luck on your mission.

Evander: Good luck with your project doctor.

Tony soon leaves as the agents started talking to us.

Agent: So are you both new here?

Evander: Yes I am actually from California ma'am.

Steve: Not exactly.

Before she could ask Steve more questions me and Steve gets off the floor we need to be on.

(Six Minutes Later)

After finding Hank Pym's office Steve caused a distraction to get Hank out of his office as I came out from my portal into his office as I started looking for the particles we need. 

Evander: *whispering* Where the fuck are those particles damnit.

I kept on looking as I saw a red liquids knowing it was the particles we need so I grabbed enough for me, Steve, and Tony, I then got on the comms.

Evander: I got them meet me outside of the office.

Steve: Copy that.

I met up with Steve outside we saw the same agent from the elevator with some guards I then moved us into another office and closed the door. I turned my head to see Steve looking at a picture of himself before he became Captain America and next office to uis was Peggy Carter. I soon shake him a bit.

Evander: Steve, Cap we gotta go.

Steve: Yeah right let's go.

We then leaves the office and headed outside.

(Five Minutes Later)

After sneaking around we managed made it outside as we saw Tony hugging his father Howard Stark and walks over to us.

Tony: You got the particles?

Evander: Yeah, you got the tesseract?

Tony: Yeah.

Steve: Alright, let's get back to the compound.

We all soon left Camp Lehigh, as we was far away enough we activated our suits and shrink back down and headed to 2023.