Chapter 91: Everyone Comes Back

Evander's Pov

(Upstate, New York. 2023)

As we all came back to the compound and deactivate our suits thus mines going back to it's natural colors and disappears back into my necklace.

Bruce: Did we get them all?

Evander: Yeah we did.

Rhodey: Are you telling this actually worked?

We then saw Clint drops to his knees.

Bruce: Clint. Where's Nat?

He didn't say anything and I soon realizes that she died to get the soul stone, as everyone started to realize it as Bruce drops to his knees.

Evander: D-damnit...

(Ten Minutes Later)

We all go and grieve over the lost of Natasha as me, and the original avengers are sitting outside near the lake.

Tony: Do we know if she had family?

Evander: Yeah. Us.

Thor: What?

Tony: Huh?

Thor: What are you doing?

Tony: Just asked him a question.

Thor: Yeah, no you're acting like she's dead. We have the stones right? We can bring her back. So stop this shit we're the Avengers! Get it together!

Clint: It can't be undone.

Thor: *looks at him and chuckles* No offense Clint, but you are a very earthly being. This is space magic we're talking about here.

I soon punched Thor in the face as Bruce ran up and hold me back and struggles a bit.

Evander: SHE'S FUCKING DEAD YOU ASSHOLE! EVEN WITH THE FUCKING MAGIC STONES WON'T BRING HER THE FUCK BACK!! SHE'S DEAD YOU DUMBASS GOD!! SHE'S DEAD!!!!!!

Bruce: Guts calm down!

Evander: *growling but slowly breaths in and out* You can let me go now.

Bruce: You sure?

Evander: Yes I'm sure.

Bruce then lets me go as I saw him grabs a bench and throws it far thus letting out his anger out too.

Bruce: She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it.

Me and Steve look at each other and nods.

Steve: And we will. So let's bring everyone back.

(Twenty Five Minutes Later)

After twenty fives minutes we finally made a gauntlet with the stones made by Tony, Rocket, and Bruce. Now we're all in the main room with the gauntlet laid down on the work bench in front of us.

Pietro: Who's gonna wear the gauntlet?

Thor: *walks up* I'll do it.

Tony: Excuse me?

Thor: It's okay.

We soon pushed him back.

Tony: Stop, stop. Slow down.

Thor: Just wait.

Steve: We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet.

Thor: I'm sorry what we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?

Scott: We should at least discuss it.

Thor: Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me.

Evander: Yeah no, you is drunk dumbass and plus didn't I punched you earlier and you had a small nosebleed?

Thor: Just....just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right.

Evander: *sighs* No you in no condition. 

Thor: What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?

Matt: Beer.

Pietro: Death?

Wanda: Bro.

Pietro: What it's true.

Thor: No lighting.

Bruce: Lighting won't help you pal. It's gotta be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive.

Evander: i could I have radioactive blood and my powers will help me.

Bruce: Evander I don't want you to die right in front of your wife and your children will have no father to look after them.

Evander: .....

Bruce: The radiation is mostly gamma. It's like I was made for this. *grabs the gauntlet*

Tony: Good to go yeah?

Bruce: let's do it.

Tony: Okay remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago you're just bring them back to now today. Don't chance anything from the last five years.

Bruce: Got it.

Tony and I activated out suits as I moved Wanda, Matt, and Pietro right behind meto keep them safe.

Tony: Friday do, me a favor and active Barn Door Protocol, will ya?

Friday: Yes boss.

The windows was soon covered by metal shutters. Bruce then puts on the gauntlet as he falls to his knees and screams in pain as the power of the stones rushes up his body.

Thor: Take it off! Take it off!

Evander; No! Bruce are you okay?!

Tony: Talk to me Banner.

Bruce: ........I'm okay. I'm okay.

He then stands on his feet and after a bit of struggling he managed to snapped his fingers. He soon falls on the ground as we rushed over me and the gauntlet slip out of his hands as I kicked it back.

Tony: Don't move him. *sprays Banner's arms to help him*

Bruce: Did it work.

Matt: We're not sure.

Out of nowhere my spider sense went off as I saw birds chirpping and Scott look out a window

Evander: Everyone get-!

Soon multiple explosion happens causing me to black out.