Chapter 44: Being Hunted

Evander's Pov

After dealing with the thugs I was web swinging and soon enough my spider sense went off as I dodges bullets as I landed on a roof I noticed a group of people I never seen.

Evander: Uh who are you? And it's not even October yet so stop wearing these terrible costume. 

???#1: Boss doesn't want him dead but hurt him badly.

???#2: Yes captain.

The men started running towards me as I ran at them sliding under them and grabbed their arms and punches them as they staggered I used my shadow punch and punched them in their chests making them passes out. As I looked at their captain pointed his gun and started firing I web the gun and pulled it away from him and I punched him down.

Evander: *holds his head* Alright, tell me who you work for?

???#1: I will never tell.

Evander: *sighs and pops a stinger out* Now tell me.

???#1: That never scare me.

Evander: *sighs and and punched him again knocking him out* Great, I have people hunting me now.

Once again my spider sense went off as I saw a rocket launcher was aiming at me I webbed it and throws it in the air as it exploded. I webbed the knocked out guys and started making my way towards where it was fired and I looked down and saw more of those men.

 I webbed the knocked out guys and started making my way towards where it was fired and I looked down and saw more of those men

Evander: Oh great more of them.

Soon enough they all started firing as I was dodging them the bullets started to rip my suit a bit and I landed down on the ground they started to surround me.

Evander: Okay who's first?

Before they even fired I shoot a couple of webs at their guns and pulled them off, as some started to ran towards me the rest kept on firing at me. I kept dodging them until I saw a baton hits on of them as Daredevil appeared and kicked on of the men.

Daredevil: look like you need my hand again.

Evander: Kinda do.

Then, we started to take down the guys while Daredevil deal with the guys with the guns, I deal with the unarmed man. After a few minutes we finally took them down.

Evander: That's the last of them. Thanks Daredevil.

Daredevil: No problem Spidey just why were they targeting you?

Evander: I don't know apparently I'm being hunted.

Daredevil: Just be careful and watch your back.

Evander: Got it. See ya. *webs swing away*