Chapter 83: The Return Of Scott Lang

Evander's Pov

(The Next Day)

It was the next day as me, Wanda, and the kids was at the compound with Natasha as we was talking about stuff then she had a meeting with the other avengers that was on earth and in space. After that Steve walks in.

Steve: I would offer to cook diner but Natasha seems to look miserable enough.

Natasha: *smirks* You here to do some laundry.

Steve: And to see my friends and my nephews and niece.

Cassidy: *gasp and hugs Steve* Uncle Steve!

Billy: Heya uncle Steve!

Tommy: *smiles and waves*

Steve: *smiles and hugs Cassidy back* I miss ya kiddo.

Cassidy: Hehe.

Evander: hey Cass why don't you go and play with your brothers while me and the grown up talk.

Cassidy: *lets go of Steve* Okay! *walks away*

We soon started talking with each other, and the alarms went off and I swipe to the security footage.

???: Uh, hi, hi. Uh, is anybody home? This is uh, Scott Lang. We met a few years ago at the airport. In Germany? I was the big guy that got really big. I had a mask on. You wouldn't recognize me.

Steve: Is this an old message?

Evander: No this is from the front gate.

(Few Minutes later)

After letting Scott inside he started muttering to himself and he started pacing around.

Evander: Yo scott. You good man?

Scott: Yeah. Have any one of you guys ever studied quantum physics?

Wanda: No.

Natasha: No.

Steve: Never heard of it.

Evander: Only heard about it.

Scott then started to explain to us that he was in a place called the quantum realm before the snap.

Natasha: I'm sorry. That must've been a very long five years.

Scott: Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours. 

He then went on to say that if can control the quantum realm to travel through time before Thanos wipe half of the universe away.

Evander: So you is saying to make a time machine?

Wanda: Yeah.

Scott: No. No of course not. Not a time machine. This is more like a.....Yeah. Like a time machine. I know, it's crazy. It's crazy. B-but I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be...some way...*sighs* It's crazy.

Natasha: Scott. I get emails from a raccoon..so nothing sounds crazy anymore.

Evander: Yeah, everything is out if the window now.

Steve: *looks at me* Could you build a time machine?

Evander: Yeah, but I need help to make it though. I need someone with a big brain .

Wanda: Are you sure you want to make it? What if effects this year and our kids..

Evander: Hey hey, It won't happen. I'm not going to let that happen I promise.