Chapter 36: Fighting Ultron

Evander's Pov

After telling everyone about what's going on, and now we're looking for where Ultron is.

Natasha: There's a private jet taking off across town, no manifest. It could be him.

Clint: There's a truck from the lab right above you guys, on  the loop by the bridge. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver.

Evander: No! The truck have the gems and if it crashes, it could kill everyone in the city.

Steve: Evander is right. We draw Ultron out.

Eve: Let's go kick some robot ass.

Me, Eve and Steve ran off the roof and landed on the bridge then onto the truck.

Ultron: *hear them* No no no. Leave me alone! *blast the door*

I saw Steve and Eve fly back in the air as I shot a web at the truck.

Evander: He's definitely unhappy. Cap, Eve and I will try to keep him that way.

Clint: You three aren't a match for him, Web head.

Evander: Thanks, Hawky.

Steve and Eve got hit by Ultron as they sent to cars, he then hovers above me.

Ultron: You know what's in the cradle? The power to make real change and that terrifies you.

Evander: Well I wouldn't call it a comfort.

I soon used my shadow punch and punched him but grabbed me by the throat and slammed me on top of the truck but he was soon hit by Steve's shield and was hit by ice daggers. I got up as Steve throws his shield again I kicked it right into Ultron but he soon threw it in the street. As we kept on fighting I saw Natasha came in on a motorcycle and throws Steve's shield back to him. He soon used his powers and lift up part of the street trying to hit Natasha but she swerve around it. My spider sense went off as I was soon shot off the truck as I landed on a car as I saw Ultron used that ability again and pulled more of the road in the air as the car flipped over I jumped off and shot a web at Ultron and pulled my self to him with a stinger out and stabbed him.

Evander: Take that!

Ultron: *grabs me* Pest.

He throws me on the truck as we all kept on fighting; Eve fired an ice blast at him as Ultron stumbles I punched him. Then Clint soon draws the attention of the guards with the guns on the quinjet.

Wanda's Pov

Me and Pietro was walking, we come access a news report of Shadow Spider, Captain America, and a Ice hero fighting Ultron, as me and Pietro looks at each other I found out that I have feelings for Evander and I want to be there for him. I then saw Ultron beating down Evander on the truck.

Wanda: We have to help them.

Pietro: Why?

Wanda: Because this all our fault, we have to fix this.

Pietro: *realizes* Oh I get it now.

Wanda: Huh?

Pietro: You have a crush on him. Ever since Ultron revealed who he was everyday you talk about him.

Wanda: Just come on already.

Pietro: Fine only because I trust you that we will go and save your boyfriend.

We then soon leave and headed our way to help them.

Evander's Pov

As we was still fighting Ultron, I soon grabbed him and flew into a train as Cap and Eve followed, we kept on fighting as Ultron blasted me to the front of the train.