Chapter 65: Saving Strange

Eve's Pov

Me, Roisin, and Peter are on the space ship trying to find Stark and men and peter saw him talking to a cloak.

Eve: Is he going crazy or it's just me?

Roisin: meh can't see but I do hear him talking to something.

Peter: Well lets go see.

We dropped down and Tony was really talking to a cloak.

Tony: Wow. You're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear aren't you?

Peter: Yeah, uhhh speaking of loyalty.

Tony: *turns around and saw us* What the..? Why are you three here? I can understand Lady Frost but you two *points at Roisin and Peter* Should be at home.

Peter: Well I was gonna go back home.

Roisin: I was just pulled along here really.

Tony: I don't want to hear it.

Peter: But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way.

Tony: Now I'm hearing it.

Eve: Deal with it Stark. *looks at he cloak* Weird.

Roisin: And it was kinda your fault of bring us to the fight.

Tony: What did you say?

Peter: W-what she meant to say was that we want to help out. But hey we're in space.

Tony: Kid this isn't Coney Island, this isn't a field trip either. This is a one way ticket kid. You hear me? Don't pretend you though this through. And you Lady Death if your brother finds out that you is here, he will kill me.

Eve: I agree with Stark on your brother killing him part, he almost killed Kraven remember.

Roisin: Yeah I know.

Tony: *sighing* Alright all of you come over here.

We all followed Tony and looked down(Except Roisin), and saw the alien and the wizard below.

Tony: See him down there? He's in trouble. What you guys plan? Go.

Roisin: Well I can't see.

Eve: Stop being like your brother.

Roisin: *shrugs* can't help it telling jokes runs in the family.

Peter: *gets up and looks at us* Okay you remember that really old movie called Alien?

Eve: *sighing* Again?

Roisin: *groans*

But we still listen to Peter and saw how it was the only plan we got. We all went into our position and Tony went down to talks with the alien and fires a missile to the side sucking it into space, and Peter went and grabbed the wizard and pulled him out I dropped down and freezes the hole. After that me, Roisin, and Peter walks in on Tony arguing with the wizard.

Tony: Who just saved your magical ass? Me.

Wizard: I seriously don't know how you fit your head in that helmet.

Tony: Admit it you should have ducked when I told you. I tried to bench you. You refused

Wizard: Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you.

Tony: And due to the fact. We're now in a flying donut billions of miles from earth with no back up.

Peter: *raises his hand* I'm back up.

Roisin: I'm just here to help.

Eve: *sighing* I'm the inly 'real' back up here. 

Tony: *points at Peter and Roisin* Not you two are stowaways. The adults are talking.

Eve: *groans* This is why I hate working with Stark now.

Wizard: I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What are they your wards?

Roisin: Now I'm like Lady Frost partner for a short bit not with Stark.

Peter: *walks up to the wizard* Hi I'm Peter by the way.

Wizard: Dr. Strange.

Peter: Oh we're using made up names now. Well then I'm Spider-Man.

Then Strange and Tony went back to arguing and after that he went up to Peter and said he's an Avenger now. I just sighed as I was worried about what's going to happen back on earth.