Taught Not To Judge

Start from the beginning

The girl thinks for a moment. "Jessie's mummy had a big belly once and she said her mummy and daddy did a special dance and the baby went in there."

Harry chuckles again childishly, Louis shaking his head. "Not quite my love, so when you're in a relationship like papa and I, sometimes people have sex." Louis sends a glare to Harry as he lets out a choked laugh. "Why you laughin' papa, I learnin'!" Bowie exasperates, crossing her arms and Harry holds up his hands in mock surrender. "Sorry bub, won't laugh anymore, promise."

"Right, so sometimes people have sex and sometimes they make a baby." The girl nods, excepting the answer.

"Alright my dear-" The nurse comes back in with some brochures. "My daddy and my papa had sex to make the baby!" Bowie proudly tells her, the woman letting a little giggle slip before she's nodding and kneeling down in front of the small girl, Louis blushing beet red. "That's right, but sometimes we have to keep things a bit secret, so we won't tell everyone that daddy and papa had sex, will we? We can just say that my daddies are having a baby." The girl nods, giving a high five to the nurse as she does.

"Sorry, um.. she asked-"

She cuts Louis off with a wave of her hand. "Don't worry about it, I've heard a lot worse... now, I've got some brochures for you to look through, I can get a few numbers for some OB-GYN's if you'd like? Otherwise you are free to go." Louis shakes his head, thanking her as she leaves.

"C'mon daddy! Can we go to Nannie's for dinner? Not had dinner at her house for ages!" Harry and Louis nod, smiling as their daughter proudly tells everyone on the way out that her daddies are having a baby.

__

They pull up to Anne's house, Harry groaning as he sees a few cars out the front. "Those stupid fucking old ladies are here." He curses, Louis places a soft hand on his chest. "Being angry gives them more of a reason to hate you, if you be nice and civil to them maybe they might be a bit nicer." Harry's frown almost melts away as Louis kisses him, but it reappears as they walk up to the house.

"Nannie!" Bowie squeals as she rushes into the living room and jumps up on her grandmothers lap. "Oh hello gorgeous girl! Where are you daddies?" Anne asks, nodding as Bowie tells her that, "Papa is outside and Daddy is comin'."

"Hi Anne, hello ladies." Louis smiles to the women, sitting down in an empty seat.

The ladies are soon packing up their things and leaving, then and only then does Harry decide to come inside. "Don't even know why you bother with 'em. Homophobic pieces of sh-"

Louis sends him a glare and then a look to Bowie, which quickly has him muttering an apology. "I know baby, I'm distancing myself, the next few weeks I'm not going because they think I've got plans but I had to host today so it didn't look suspicious." Harry nods with a roll of his eyes.

"Anyway, we have some-"

"Daddy and Papa had sex and made a baby!" Bowie squeals, a proud smile on her face as she looks between her fathers and grandmother. "Baby, what did the nurse say?" Harry says quickly, Louis blushing as Anne giggles. "She's fine, obviously I know how it happens. How far along are you?"

"16 weeks, we just came from A&E." Anne nods, kissing them both. "Shall we go out for dinner, then?" Harry looks to Louis, who nods with a blush.

Louis and Anne organise where they're going for dinner, inviting Gemma as well - even though Harry groans because he knows her to well and knows that she will make a big scene with her squealing and gushing about it. "Oh hush you, grumpy butt."

"Papa is a grumpy butt!" Bowie giggles, Harry sending her a playful glare as he chases her around the living room and then down the hallway. "I'm very proud of the two of you, I hope you know that. And you especially, I know living with Harry can be hard sometimes." Louis shakes his head, but thanks her. "I'm still trying to get him to communicate more, but he's so much better then he was when he first started dating. And there's a lot more good days now, I think especially since we've had Bowie, he really stepped up. He's just the best dad to her." Anne nods, wrapping her arms around him tightly in a hug.