Chapter 110 EXTRA 4

since weibo has caught fire again, he xingyu has basically not met in person except for the thorny and fatal problems, and has never encountered any particularly difficult ones, no matter whose status is calculated, it is from weibo comments, five people per week.

until one time, after wang xueer finished counting, he saw a person who was familiar with his eyes, he thought about it and contacted he xingyu in advance.

he xingyu was boiling soup like that, since xiao qibao's cultivation had grown up to eat meat quickly, every day he squatted on a table and looked at the soup pitifully, and the small eyes looked at he xingyu and would cook as soon as his heart was soft, while the other one could only barely drink the soup.

he xingyu was stunned when he received the call, "you said mr. tan?"

wang xueer, "yes, it is mr. tan zihua, he has graduated, before because of the transference spell, he later although the young master of the ye family looked for him many times he did not respond and has been avoiding." originally, i thought that the other party had given up, but i didn't expect that a month ago, the young master of the ye family cleaned up the ye family's affairs and then came back to him, and he had not forgotten the other party for more than two years. but i thought that there was another obstacle in my heart for those things before, so i also commented with the attitude of trying, and i didn't expect it. so, what he asked for was marriage.

he xingyu wiped his hands clean: "well, i see, you sent him his current face, as well as his mobile phone number."

wang xueer quickly sent tan zihua's recent situation, the other party obviously peach blossoms have long been opened, but it was cut off by the master and the yin family that year, but the peach blossoms after that are still very tenacious, it seems that the other one has been insisting.

he xingyu quickly opened tan zihua's phone, he knew what his heart knot was, once bitten by a snake for ten years afraid of the well rope, he was afraid that if he lost control again in the future, forgot his lover, and transferred his strong feelings to others, he was afraid of this situation, so he suppressed his feelings and did not dare to completely invest in it. go.

but he had feelings in his heart, and then suppressed it, but with that person appeared again, it was like wild grass again, and the spring wind blew again.

he xingyu and tan zihua chatted for an hour, and finally, the other party choked up with red eyes and understood, "i know how to do it." "ask your heart, if you don't want to give up, then why not fight?"

the man hadn't given up for nearly three years, so how could he be so cowering and retreating again and again?

he xingyu finally listened to the thank you and hung up the phone with some emotion, until a person came around behind him and hugged him and rubbed his neck, "what's wrong?" "nothing

, just think... soup can be drunk. he xingyu turned his words around, smiled and squinted, and turned off the fire.

just lowering his eyes and couldn't help but cover the tenderness under his eyes: fortunately, he did not shrink back and miss him, otherwise, he would only regret it for the rest of his life.