Chapter 13【live broadcast】

Eight o'clock in the evening is the peak of Weibo traffic, Lu Jiadong is a food blogger, he looks handsome, plus has a good cooking skill, two years of accumulated more than a million fans, he does not send advertisements, not much, usually only show his face to shoot videos, explain concisely, there are a lot of face powder and eat powder.

But don't look at his usual video in a serious and cold style, but in private there are many habits, one of which is... Keen to eat melon, as a young man, there is a paparazzi gossip soul, so in addition to a large number, there is also a small trumpet, pay attention to a lot of paparazzi.

He recently paid attention to a budding paparazzi, called What Meng Jiang, although the revelation is not fierce, nor is it a big flow, just some corners and corners, but with his so many years of looking at the gossip and poisonous eyes, this Meng Jiang will definitely achieve something, sooner or later will let him squat to a big material!

Lu Jiadong's own Weibo is broadcast three times a week, once live, twice sent a good video, the other four days on the rest of the various eating melons, today is a break without live broadcast and do not need to record video, he sat in front of the computer at six o'clock hundred bored, at eight o'clock a few minutes, he casually refreshed, he just paid attention to this Meng Jiang sent a Microblog not long ago.

Lu Jiadong's eyes lit up, quickly sat up straight, this Meng Jiang does not send it, a hair is a small material, although not big enough, it can relieve boredom on weekdays, but when you see the content of this Weibo clearly, Lu Jiadong frowned, it is a live connection?

Lu Jiadong broadcasts live once a week, is still familiar with this platform, and eats melon videos.

@ Inspirational first-hand fierce material person Meng Jiang: big material, understand the entry [link]

Lu Jiadong squinted, big material? HHe thought of this Meng Jiangfa before, although it was not bad, but it was also general, he shrugged his shoulders, left and right bored, or clicked in. Go, just wait for the buffer to open, he originally thought it would be Meng Jiang's explanation, but wait for all the points to open, the video came out, but it was a box? Or is it a private room where several people are eating?

Because at the beginning there were two servings. The attendant was serving the food, with his back to the video, just blocking the faces of the three people, Lu Jiadong did not see clearly, and slowly typed a "? "。

What the hell is this? What about good stuff? Is it to watch people eat?

He sent out a barrage, flashed quickly on the screen, he came early, so there were only a few people in this live room at this time, and the other few did not know whether they were watching or although they were confused, they were just silent, only he sent this first bullet screen.

After waiting for a few more minutes, all the dishes were on the table, including drinks, etc., and one of the three guests sitting there waved his hand to let people out, nothing to come in, the voice was clear, it was a middle-aged man's voice, just a little impatient and arrogant.

As soon as the door of the box was closed, Lu Jiadong's patience was also exhausted, and he was planning to close it, the mouse was already on the fork, just a moment before pressing down, the middle-aged man who had just spoken raised his head, and when he saw clearly who the other party looked like, Lu Jiadong did not hold back: "Sleeping trough..." This is... Changshun? The investor Who recently invested in several hot dramas Changshun? <

Seeing the moment of Changshun, thinking of Meng Jiang's profession and that "big material", Lu Jiadong's eyes instantly lit up, intuitively feeling what would happen next, as a melon citizen who was privately keen to eat melons, he almost did not hesitate to continue to watch.

There were three people in the box, Changshun one, the other two were a bit familiar, but Lu Jiadong did not recognize it at first, until Changshun called out the name of the other party, Lu Jiadong found that it was a very famous director, directed several dramas, said, these dramas are still Invested by Changshun, the other should be an assistant director, has been pouring wine and lighting cigarettes for the two, bowing his head and waist.

Lu Jiadong watched for a few minutes and still there was no difference, it was an ordinary dinner, was it... Was his previous intuition wrong?

But after watching for so long, Lu Jiadong continued to watch, Changshun drank a glass of wine, looked at the watch, smacked his mouth, and then looked at the director, "The time is almost up, it's time for people to come, right?" The

director hurriedly said: "It is almost over, I deliberately said it later when I was notified earlier, at half past eight, the crew also came at that time, Boss Chang was assured, I am not at ease with you, and it is not the first time..."

Changshun thought about the appearance of the little star when he saw the photo, he didn't know what to think, his expression was a little obscene and disgusting, he touched his mouth, took a deep breath of smoke, "So what are you waiting for?" Not ready yet? ""He is not very happy these days, the other day was planned to relax and relax, the result came to the box to talk about business, the business was not discussed well but also somehow offended the Tao boss, not only the Tao boss, even the brothers who play well on weekdays somehow suddenly ignored him, and the appointment was not made out several times, he had a breath in his heart, and he waited for the little star to have fun tonight.

Thinking of that little look, he struck his lips with his tongue, and his eyes were filled with malice and ferocity.

It's not the first time the director has done this, he feels a small bottle from his arms, pours out a few pills, takes a different wine glass, pours a glass of red wine, the color is intense, and throws the pills in. He couldn't see anything, he shook it, and when he dissolved, he put it in his hand, smiled at Changshun, "Strong medicine, a cup poured, there are also things that add to the fun, when he comes, give him this wine, the back room is also arranged, as long as he falls, I let the deputy director send people to the room, I have already said hello to this boss, Chang boss you wait for the liquor bureau to disperse in two hours, the crew of people left, Chang boss what do you want to do... Isn't that up to you? The director's final expression revealed a wave of flattery and flattery, and Lu Jiadong in front of the screen was stunned, what is the situation in the groove? Just now this director is drugging, right?

she? Or is he? Fun? Potent drugs?

It doesn't look like these people are doing this for the first time, aren't they...

Lu Jiadong inhaled a breath, this director also brought the crew together, that is probably which little star, through the name of the dinner is not to give this Changshun ... <

Lu Jiadong flashed a word in his mind: Fan Girl Gan.

His face instantly turned blue, especially when he heard Changshun's words next, he clenched his fists in anger, eager to get into the screen and hammer these three faceless!

"Liu Dao, we are not the first time to cooperate, as long as you do these things well, you can rest assured, I Chang someone will never treat you badly, but I am not in a good mood today, you better prepare in advance how to explain..." On the screen, Chang Shun looked at Liu Dao and Liu Dao meaningfully.

Liu Dao's heart suddenly burst, but he thought that he had done it several times before, he had been on the thief ship and couldn't come down, but he couldn't offend Boss Chang, this was a parent of food and clothing, he immediately laughed, "Boss Chang is assured, and it is not the first time, I understand, when the time comes, Boss Chang just rest assured, I let Xiao Fang throw people into the pond behind, just say drunk and drowned, there are people in the crew to testify, there will be no problem... Just the next play you see this funding..."

"You can rest assured, as long as I'm satisfied, these are not problems." Okay, people don't play dead, but... If something happens, how to block his mouth you should know what to do?

"Know know know..."

Listening to the words of these three people, Lu Jiadong's brain exploded, these three birds. What the beast is inferior to, before it was just speculation, now... <

He likes to eat melon, and suddenly remembered that someone had broken the news before that Changshun liked to play small stars, play dead and play several, but the news was quickly suppressed, plus there was no victim out, so it did not stir up any waves, but now I have seen and heard with my own ears where I don't understand?

Those rumors are true!

Lu Jiadong gritted his teeth and looked at the ugly faces of the three people, especially the crew members also came, Lu Jiadong began to worry about who was going to be killed, especially this is still live broadcast, he was eager to know where this was to rush to save people, not only him, at this time the live broadcast barrage flew around, all of them were cursed after reading and understanding him, asking what the place was, hurrying to save people to stop what.

Lu Jiadong's heart is hot, it seems that there are still many good people, he thought about it, he did not know this place, but he had many fans, it was difficult to guarantee that no one would know, he immediately went on the big number, sent a weibo with a link, he had more than a million fans, or a familiar platform, and thought that he was live tonight, excited, straight to wait until they came in but saw that it was dinner? Just wait for them to return to review the previous live broadcast...

A few minutes later...

Lu Jiadong's fans under this Weibo exploded.

Meng Jiang while live broadcasting while paying attention to the bullet screen, he has been quite worried about what to do in case there is no big material in the end, and so see Liu Dao drugged, the number of people in the live broadcast room increased rapidly, he was relieved, so many people, Changshun wanted to throw the pot can not be thrown, not to mention, those words are clear, see how he still washes? WWhen it was almost over, he received a buddy saying that the little star had arrived at the door of the farm, and Meng Jiang immediately sent a barrage and quickly turned off the live broadcast.

[Meng Jiang: In order to protect the privacy of the victim who will be drugged, the live broadcast will only come here, and the victim will be blocked by us, and everyone can rest assured that he will be fine. Of course, I believe that everyone also sees the ugly face of Changshun, the so-called charity investor in the usual days, he has a lot of things on his hands, the evidence will be released one after another, follow-up progress, please pay attention to @ inspirational first-hand fierce meng Jiang. The

melon-eating masses were relieved to see that they had stopped it, but at the same time came anger, a director blatantly drugged the crew to please a beast with a human face, simply unworthy of being a human.

Although the live broadcast is turned off, some people have already saved the live video and directly sent Weibo.

When Liu Dao received a call to stop it, it was too late, less than half an hour, #Changshun drugging # #昌顺刘导 Fang deputy director is not worthy of people # #Drug victim identity # and other topics quickly occupied the hot topic.

If only the video can be said to be edited, but this is a live broadcast, Changshun even if he wants to argue there is no way, the crew is also dumbfounded, sitting in the box looking at the mobile phone with a confused face, and the original victim Wang Guang outside the farm was dumbfounded, he should have arrived at half past eight, he went out early, less than eight o'clock to get here, who knows that he was pointed wrong, around to now look at it is late, but he was stopped, He was too anxious to wait to see the live broadcast review that this person gave him, and waited to see Liu Dao's drugging and those unsightly words behind him... His legs were weak and he almost fell to the ground. <

If he hadn't been stopped, if he had really been tricked tonight, he would have been completely finished, even if he could get lucky enough to survive, I'm afraid...

He Xingyu began to pay attention to this matter from eight o'clock, and when he saw the hot search, the corners of his mouth were raised, he clicked on one of the topics, looked at the following message, his eyes sank, since he came back, Changshun This tumor, it must be removed early.

He Xingyu opened the chat box and sent a bunch of things over.

On the other hand, Meng Jiang had just finished the situation on this side, looking at the fans who were rubbing up, he couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, afraid that in the next few days he would have to hide to prevent being found by Changshun's people, just at this time, the mobile phone rang, he clicked on, he saw a bunch of information and videos, he received the point open.

[First-hand fierce material man Meng Jiang: ............]

[First hand fierce material man Meng Jiang: What kind of god are you lying in the groove? Where did you get all this from? Oh my God, with all this, Changshun is not dead! 【

A fish road heavenly machine: Remember to protect the privacy of victims.】 【

First-hand fierce material man Meng Jiang: Get it! 】 Rest assured! The guarantee commanded by the fish boss was done!

He Xingyu looked at the "fish boss" and froze at the corner of his mouth, but then he smiled, he believed in Meng Jiang's character, but there was still a hard battle to be fought.

On the other hand, under the hot topic, the heat is still rubbing and rising.

@ Sweet is sweet sweet sweet: Oh my God, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe what I saw, and when I thought of the dramas I had also watched by Director Liu, I was physiologically disgusted! And Changshun that bird. Beasts, not worthy of man!

@ Holding a knife of justice: This is a crime, right?

@ Eat the world's CP dog food: Only I am worried about the meaning of Liu Dao's statement in this live broadcast that "it is not the first time"? Could it be that there were already many victims before that?

@ Media Person Ying Ying V: There were rumors in the past that Changshun's hands were not clean, I didn't expect it to be stained with blood, is this still a person? It's a joke on human life!

@ Eat melon a ton ton ton ton ton: this Meng Jiang in order to save the victim to stop, even if they arrested Changshun, when the time comes, they will regurgitate, I am afraid that there is no way to bring him to justice, right?

@ Xiao Fei Fei Fei Fei is coming: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa