Chapter 49

he xingyu's attention was still on the trip that yu han had just come, and he re-imagined those thin pieces of paper in his mind, but for him, it was very important, and it meant that he could keep that place, that former home.

he xingyu was grateful to yu han, and he calmed down at this moment, guessing that the yu family lord had bothered so much, it should be for his craft.

if that was the case, he wouldn't mind making more food for the lord in the future.

to repay this great favor.

he xingyu and luo jinsheng and their party quickly dressed up and went to the bar, and when they went, it was the time when the crowd was boiling with the most guests, and the few who came with them came in to say hello like a fish into the water, and soon disappeared, and went hunting yan.

although luo jinsheng said that he was coming, in fact, he came to sit and drink a few glasses of wine, plus he xingyu did not look like he could play, so the two simply sat in front of the bar and drank wine like this.

he xingyu drank a drink, looking at the lively scene, there were also people dancing not far away, and soon someone came to invite he xingyu and luo jinsheng.

he xingyu refused, luo jinsheng originally wanted to go down and play, see he xingyu refused and did not want to leave he xingyu alone, he just wanted to refuse, he xingyu came closer, "you go first, this is not my type, i will wait."

luo jinsheng was surprised, and immediately squeezed his eyes, he did not expect that master he was also a deep hidden ah. <

he was no longer polite and followed the man to the dance floor.

he xingyu sat there slowly drinking wine, waiting for luo jinsheng to dance two songs, and when the third song began, he turned around and checked out and gave the bartender a stack of consumption, "if the husband who just came back with me, you told him that i left with someone." although the

bartender was strange, it was a fool to have money and not to take it, and he agreed without any hesitation.

he xingyu took the backpack, looked back at luo jinsheng's location, and made sure that no one saw it, so he left the bar.

he wanted to go up to the mountain to worship, and he was afraid that he would not be able to come back this night, but he couldn't tell others about the tianwu temple, so he simply let luo jinsheng think that he had gone out with someone for one night, so when he went back again, no one would say anything more.

he left the bar and went to a liquor store, bought a lot of spirits and glasses, plus incense sticks and other things in his backpack, and left the town and headed in the direction of the mountain.

he xingyu walked quickly and used spiritual power, so when he reached the top of the mountain, it was only ten o'clock, and he stood in front of the ruins, the wind blowing, as if he was the only one left in this world.

he squatted. he began to search under the ruins, and when he finally found out all the tablets including him and wiped them clean, and then put the plaques left here before and put them aside, after doing all this, he xingyu cleared out a place in front of these things, took out the incense candles and other items in the backpack, and some vegetarian food were taken out one by one, lit incense, set up the wine glass, and opened the bottles he brought and poured them all over. <

he raised his first cup and began to drink one by one.

probably this was the first time after being reborn that he was so sad, especially at this moment sitting cross-legged on the top of the mountain, the wind hunting and blowing, he lowered his eyes, waiting for a bottle of wine to finish, he looked at the remaining bottles next to him, the voice was low, "i didn't expect that in the blink of an eye, so many years have passed, master and brother you have been ancient for so many years, and the next time you come to see you should be the time to rebuild the heavenly martial temple, i don't know when." since this time is here, i will accompany you to have a drink, not drunk or returning.