Chapter 102

he xingyu can rest for a long time after filming this play, plus he has to prepare the new year's goods for the new year, and he will prepare the milk powder that qi bao will eat in the next two days.

although the spiritual power is pure, it is not enough to absorb these things.

he had also promised aunt xiao to visit her before, and this morning he got up and packed up the gifts that had been prepared in advance, planning to go over.

yu han honestly stayed in the guest room for two days, saw he xingyu preparing gifts early in the morning, walked over to help, and when the selection was good, he saw he xingyu take the qi treasure in his hand.

qi bao had a bottle in his mouth with the milk powder in it, he hadn't really eaten anything, so it was still very fresh to eat, and the kitchen behind him was a lot of warm bottles to ensure that the little guy could drink it.

yu han saw that he xingyu was going to pick up qi bao, and he was upside down and a little heavy, "he is growing a body recently, i am holding it, are you going to visit the elders?"

he xingyu snorted, "i want to see aunt xiao, i already said hello last night, you gave me qi bao, and i will take it with me."

yu han heard the subtext, "huh? bring only unicorn?

xiao qibao immediately pricked up his ears, black slippery eyes smiled to complete a slit, sucked milk powder harder, and the small face was white and soft, especially inviting, stretching. give a small hand to let he xingyu hug: it is the best to take the qi treasure everywhere.

yu han waited for he xingyu to really nod, and glared at he xingyu with resentment, "i also want to go, your elders are my elders."

he xingyu had already brought up the prepared gifts together and looked at them: "how to introduce?" fiance? nnext time i take you there, too abrupt for fear of scaring aunt xiao, and she doesn't know you. i'll mention it this time, if she sees you, she'll go with you.

he treated aunt xiao as an adoptive mother, and it was no problem for him to go to relatives in the second year of junior high school.

what's more, aunt xiao didn't have a daughter, and she shouldn't have to entertain her son-in-law in the second grade.

yu han thought about it too, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that it is not that he can't take it, then it will work, think about it, even duan qun does not know, suddenly passed, indeed can not say clearly, "that little qi bao stayed, i take him." he xingyu looked

at him, he had not spoken, xiao qibao drank milk is not fragrant, bulging face, looking up, small. mouth puff and puff dissatisfaction tu du yu han: stinky daddy, qi bao is going to !!!

yu han's chin was sprayed with a few drops of milk, and he glanced at him with disgust, "it's all a little unicorn that can transform into shape, and spray, don't drink it after drinking badly!" you talk about you..." but this was not finished, to xiao qibao's tearful eyes, there was a sense of foreboding, and sure enough, this little bastard looked wrong, he was aggrieved baba stretched out his small short arm to seek foreign assistance, "woo woo woo..." the baby was bullied, and the baby was bitter.

he xingyu hugged him, wrapped him in his arms, and patted him with one hand, "he has been pestering me badly recently, don't you know, why did you kill him?"

yu han glared at the little bastard with resentment, "am i not afraid that he will be too troublesome to follow?" that's ok... i drove you over to the head office, right? <

he xingyu did not object, in fact, he could take him over this time, but it was like he did not even confess to duan qun, in case duan qun was too shocked at that time and did not tell yu han's identity, aunt xiao should be worried.