Chapter 26【relationship】

He Xingyu looked at the small plate handed to him incomprehensibly, looking very familiar, it was the one that the Lord of the Yu Family still held in his hand when he spoke, but the previous one had been eaten, the desserts in the two small plates were new, He Xingyu was not sure if it was the meaning he thought, looking up, "Yu Zong you are?" "Give him something to eat?" But why? How did the good end suddenly hand him a snack?

Yu Han raised an eyebrow, "Didn't you just keep staring at it and want to eat it?" He Xingyu rarely

had a brain to catch the opportunity, he combed through all the things that he had seen YuHan before, and finally understood the meaning of Yuhan, he saw each other several times, each time he saw this yujia lord eating, eating a lot, he was curious to look at it a few times, did not expect to make the other party mistakenly think that he wanted to eat, but he could not say that he was curious about how the other party had been eating.

Between this reason and what he actually wanted to eat, He Xingyu decisively chose the latter, and he took the small plate from Yu Han's hand with his eyes down, "Thank you Very much Yu Zong." Yu Han was

in a good mood and nodded, his eyes falling on He Xingyu's long eyelashes and then on the tip of his reddish ear, and his mood was even better.

He Xingyu didn't have to look up to notice that Yu Han's gaze was falling on him, he could only taste it, and found that it was quite delicious, no wonder this Yu Family Lord ate so much.

As a result, the guests who had been distributed throughout the lobby after Bian Zong left suddenly found a strange scene, they actually saw the little star and Yu Zong... Hiding in a corner for a snack? No, when did their relationship get so good? Don't...... This He Xingyu knows Yu Zong? <

No wonder Yu always stands out for him...

The guests sympathetically looked at the father and son of Pang Zong who were still standing in a place with a bad face, but they refused to leave, but Bian Ling, the host family, did not open their mouths, they were also waiting, in case the talisman was really useful, even if the previous incident was afraid that the Bian family would not be able to drive away the "benefactor" who had just saved their Bian family heirs.

He Xingyu quickly calmed down, he calmly finished eating the dessert on the plate, just wanted to say thank you, but when he looked up, he saw that the Lord of the Yu Family had already walked forward, he reflexively followed a step, and saw Yu Han look back, "People come down."

He Xingyu followed his gaze, and sure enough, he saw Bian Ling hurriedly coming down from the second floor with a happy face, waiting for the staircase to forcibly calm down, followed by the family doctor, it seems that Bian Han should be fine, one to inform the guests to wait for the next birthday banquet to continue; the second should be to thank Pang Zong.

He Xingyu looked at Pang Zong's happy and flattering look, his eyes sank, this kind of despicable villain who first harms others and then saves people for his own selfish interests really makes people want to beat people.

Although Bian Ling did not look up to Pang Zong, he did plan to invite people out before, but the other party had just saved his son, and it was a little impersonal for him to do so again, Bian Ling frowned, and after thinking about it, he could only leave Pang Zong and then apologize to Yu Zong, he did not expect how things were so coincidental, just Bian Han had an accident.

He led people to rush in. When I went there, I saw that two people were desperately trying to stop Bian Han, and his always polite son was pinching his neck, his expression was vicious, and his eyes were full of panic and uneasiness. It was a little frightening to Bian Ling. <