Chapter 36 [punched in the face]

sun errong is a blogger under the big v account of the first-line gossip broadcast, he sent this message and was excited, from getting this hand message to seeing those photos, as well as the private messages learned with human feelings, he began to tremble with his hands and feet, he was excited, he had a premonition, this time he can definitely use this weibo to spread all over the network.

he has been running this account for several years, and he has signed a company, usually he is a follower dog, he also takes on some private work of water army advertising, and he is also associated with many marketing numbers, as long as he has a hair task, they start to send, but this time, he did it himself.

in the past two years, the marketing number has not been so mixed, so many efforts have been wasted to have millions of fans, and most of them are zombie fans, especially more than a month ago, meng jiang, who obviously only has tens of thousands of fans, just because of the private whistle-blowing of an investor, it is so hot, and now there are millions of fans.

but meng jiang's millions of fans are definitely different from him, he looks at each other so much on the eyes of hunger, so when a small star who had cooperated with him privately sent this material in the evening, his eyes were red, meng jiang could fire with a burst of news, if he also broke the news... didn't he also catch fire?

thinking of the steady stream of accounting and pursuit and red fire in the future, he did not hand over this news to the upper family first, he went to inquire privately first, and when he found a broadcast of the public security of an official local substation in the afternoon, he then auditioned for the scene of the director of the valley, which was right. <

coupled with a good relationship he secretly handed over a piece of material that had not yet been revealed, these materials plus a piece, sun errong felt that he could step on he xingyu, a small star who was obviously eighteen-line hot but a third-line star, and became a more popular whistleblower than meng jiang.

he sorted out all the information, edited the first weibo, and when he sent it out, his eyes behind the computer screen reflected a wolf-like light, he wanted to fire he wanted to fire hahaha.

this weibo posted by the first-line gossip broadcast v not only has a gimmick in the title, but also has a picture of the nine palaces below.

the first seven photos are all photos, which are the picture of he xingyu riding all the way with the police lights on the electric motorcycle of hua gong'an at the beginning, the picture of he xingyu unveiling the helmet, the picture of he xingyu and luo jinsheng sitting together and exchanging ears, and then the picture of hua ping'an going and returning again, and then the picture of hua gong'an handing over a hundred yuan, and he xingyu taking over.

a photo this would have been nothing, hua public security hit the mosaic, he xingyu's face is very clear, slender body perfect face, if it is posed alone is a street shooting blockbuster is also like, but if it is accompanied by the headline of a line of gossip broadcasting, it is very delicate. <

the eighth picture is a screenshot of an official weibo, a screenshot of a local public security sub-bureau's weibo, the time of the broadcast is afternoon, the content of the broadcast is the interception of an acquaintance abducting and selling his nephew to the infertile sister-in-law that morning, the broadcast is written in detail, saying the imminent danger of the situation at that time, the time point is also written out, and repeatedly emphasizes that if it were not for a passerby who just happened to encounter this aunt who stole his nephew, he was alert, which was dangerously intercepted. otherwise, the consequences are unimaginable, because the sister-in-law will immediately leave in the car for a few years before returning, because it is not easy for acquaintances to commit crimes to be thought of.