Chapter 61

pet xiao er chai's shoveler v: hahahahaha, the owner let me make dog friends and i just want to be a tongue dog! [gif]

screenshot sent thin is a pet blogger who is still quite famous, powder his original are like pets, so this weibo sent out, see are a group of hahahahaha, there are also seen he xingyu holding the dog feel that the value is too high can not help the screenshot, because this weibo soon after let he xingyu on a hot search, but this time the title is # he xingyu's dog shengshi beauty #, because this saw the gif asking what show this was also following after the past, wild. the outside program is also a small fire.

he xingyu did not know that he was also amused by duan qun's black dog, but soon the director assigned it and began today's task.

"because today is the first day, i am not embarrassed for everyone, but tonight we are going to camp here, we have brought tents and other things, but it is up to you to make a fire or solve your own food and clothing."

of course, in order to ensure safety, we have provided you with some solutions here, there is a stream not far from here, there are fish in it, you can go catch fish to eat, of course, if you are not good at it, there are a lot of fruit trees around, all wild, which is to test whether you can identify the wild. external survival knowledge, what can and cannot be eaten.

of course, in order to promote your enthusiasm, the blue team and the red team are also going to compete, you decide a captain, the captain leads the team to find, and finally who finds the most types of food, counts as winning, if you can't eat or poison it is considered invalid. nno matter what the fruit is only counted as one kind, fish and shrimp in the water is counted as one, running on the ground is also counted as one, of course, there are some wild vegetables and so on can also be counted as one...

in the end, we will take a comprehensive look at your wins and losses today, there are three items, the first is the type of food you found; the second is just the finished product color and fragrance, this is by all the people in our program group to participate in the selection; the third is popularity... when you go to find ingredients, you will open two other live channels, based on the number of people in the live room and the number of people who have finally returned from the two teams. three wins and two wins count as a win, and now you decide who will be the captain. as soon

as the director's words fell, the ten guests present all looked at each other, especially the blue team, but they were obviously bright-eyed, after all, they had just told each other what they were good at.

in addition to lou nova and two newcomers, the other two, one is a donkey friend, wild. the outer survival skills are full of points, and the other is a food blogger, and the cooking skills are also full points.

on the contrary, it is the red team, a sneak to look at the past, three actors, a nutritionist, a calligrapher, how to see... not very reliable.

therefore, after the director's words fell, two captains were not selected, and the barrage of the live broadcast platform exploded first.

the fish are mine and mine: it's not fair, the red team can't cook at all, right? a nutritionist is usually fine, but in the case of incomplete ingredients, how can this be full of color and flavor? there is also a calligrapher, this can take a pen pole, this cooking is not ok, right? on the contrary, it is the blue team, and they are simply in line with the time and place.

new brain: if you have to blame the front, you can only blame your face-leaning vase for bad luck? bbesides, this is self-smoked, who is to blame?

the weather is so good to sleep: what is so schadenfreude? besides, how can fish be a vase? we fish also have a lot of skills!