Chapter 7【life and death charm】

he xingyu's gaze is very light, but it seems to be able to hit people's hearts directly, see song xinxin feels that her throat is a little dry, she actually does not want to recall that person again, but she is not stupid, she does not know why mr. he is obviously a star how to understand this, but the other party at a glance can see that what she is wearing on her hand is not the parent's one, plus she really felt the impact of the amulet before, she believed it, dumb voice or explained: "now this is this one, sent by my ex-boyfriend, i talked to him at the beginning of college, when i was a junior, i accidentally lost it when i was traveling with him, and he gave me this fake one later, he bought a pair at the time, and he also had a male one. it was only half a year ago that we had broken up. "after talking about love for more than four years, it is false to say that she is not sad, she has not come out of this relationship with difficulty, and she did not expect this kind of thing to happen."

father song and mother song were also shocked, when did their daughter have a boyfriend? how long have we been talking?

he xingyu: "can i ask you why you broke up?"

song xinxin's eyes gushed with pain, this relationship she talked about for four years, and finally ended without a problem, but the four years of feelings are not fake, she is also very painful, but there are some principled problems, but there is no way, she lowered her eyes, did not dare to look at the eyes of her parents, whispered: "we are the same school but not a major, the first month or two of college began to talk, but the first year is fine, we have a good relationship, just... in my sophomore year, i found that he seemed to be very insecure, and he was very tightly controlled by me, even taking care of my private friendships, and even what i wore and what i did every day. iin the end, the second semester of the sophomore year was even serious, as soon as i couldn't see me, i had to call and force me to video, and i was resistant at that time, very irritable... after a summer vacation, i had planned to break up as soon as my junior year started, but who knew that not long after the start of my junior year, he proposed that we go out on a trip, and i thought about breaking up and going to travel once to take a thought, after all, he was my first love. that is, that trip, my watch was forgotten in the hotel room, he went back to get it for me, but said that he accidentally dropped it, and said that he would make up one for me. although i cared about my watch at that time, i couldn't find it for a long time, and finally i had to go back. he went back to school and really gave me another one, this watch turned out to be a pair, although he said it was fake, but it looked really similar to the previous one... and since giving this watch, he suddenly changed the control of his sophomore year and trusted me very much, and he didn't often pestered me, and we were back to the time when we first met in freshman year... i quickly dispelled the idea. but..."

speaking of this, song xinxin's voice was a little hesitant, and finally to he xingyu's dark pupils, somehow her heart was inexplicably stable, she took a deep breath: "but until we graduated, i became a nurse, and he went to other companies for internships, because his job was socialized and he would occasionally get drunk... that is, once by chance, he was drunk, he exposed his nature, said a lot of bad words to me, said that the reason why he did not continue to monitor and control me over the years was because i wanted to break up with him at that time, he had been restrained in order to keep me, but he felt that i was in my bones..."

song xinxin couldn't say any more than that, and took a deep breath, "i was angry at the time, scolded him and turned around to leave, but who knows, he actually hit me." ii was shocked at the time, and then no matter how he begged, i resolutely broke up, did not see him again, threw away all our previous things, but this watch, in the end, has been worn for many years with feelings, or left.

father

song and mother song listened angrily, "what? that actually hit you? why don't you tell your parents that your parents are the masters for you, you stupid child, you..." thinking that his baby was being bullied like this, father song and mother song were furious.