Chapter 32 [regret]

he xingyu received a call from zhao zong at noon and made an appointment with him to go to xingsheng entertainment to re-sign a contract, he xingyu was puzzled, "isn't it already signed?" isn't it that zhao zong's thoughts of holding him have not gone down?

if zhao zong had been there before and now is gone, there is no way to replace the person who wants to hold this boy now with yu zong, that is his golden thigh, how dare he rob the person who yu zong wants to hold? but yes, this reputation is really a euphemism for chasing people, and you can't let yu zong know that he is praising he xingyu, but you have to let he xingyu know that yu zong helped him in it... zhao zong received a call from last night and thought about it all night before he thought of this method, bitter meat meter.

so after he xingyu asked, zhao zong began to sigh: "brother he, you also know that although our company is still in the entertainment industry, you also know that the tree is a big move, isn't it a way to be tossed by the famous entertainment?" this famous entertainment is an old company, i xingsheng entertainment is good to come up later, but the background is there, i had to pull the investment of yushi, but it, now xingsheng entertainment only came up with the film emperor luo jinsheng, and the others are a little bit interesting, so after a bit of research... what is my relationship with brother he, right? in addition, yu zong and tang tesuke are also very optimistic about the he brothers, so i decided to let you re-sign the contract, you can rest assured, this time the contract is signed, only a little worse than luo yingdi, to ensure that there is no loss. of course, this contract should be signed a little longer, after all, we are going to win yours, in case the time comes to run away, it is not appropriate, right? of course, if there are other conditions to open.

he xingyu listened to the chatter of zhao zong on the other side and finally understood, "you still want to praise me?" hhow do i not know what our relationship is?

zhao zong was probably in a good mood to dodge a disaster and threw a piranha flower and expanded the company's operation, hey hey laughed: "of course, it is the relationship of life-saving grace, although your master saw that i had a robbery, but it was he brother you who shot you, this is not also he brother you saved me, you can rest assured, this layer of relationship alone, definitely let you not suffer losses, just like this, i am in the company recently, you can come and sign at any time!" saying that, probably afraid that he xingyu would refuse or ask more questions about himself, he said that he had hung up quickly.

he xingyu silently looked at the hung up mobile phone, what is the hurry, he is not not going? he wasn't so stupid about such a good thing.

he xingyu did not have a class in the afternoon, thought about talking to tai lin, the two ate he xingyu went to xingsheng entertainment alone, tai lin originally wanted to follow, but the legs and feet of both were not good, tai lin was afraid of delaying he xingyu's matter, he honestly said to go to the library to endorse, he also remembered that between the promises he xingyu to worship the teacher, he had to enter the pass first, and the premise of the entry pass was to pass the credits.

tai lin originally did not take it seriously, but on the day of the bian family's old master's birthday feast, he saw bian han's appearance and thought that if he encountered this kind of thing one day, what would he do? his parents only have one son, if something happens to him, he can't let them send black haired people, and now there is an opportunity for him to follow the old university for a move and a half, and he can't lose the boss. <

he xingyu also knows that tailin has a poor foundation, seeing that he is so motivated, he did not say anything else, he arrived at xingsheng entertainment at just three o'clock in the afternoon, he was an artist of xingsheng entertainment, and directly let him go to the elevator to the top floor.