Chapter 69

chu qi felt that the atmosphere of the box was not right, she did not expect that luo jinsheng would tell her that the thing was related to her, but it might be related to her career, or luo jinsheng's next development, recently luo jinsheng pushed a lot of cooperation but was busy with his career, she guessed that the other party wanted to transform, although she felt pity, but acting originally ate youth rice, the other party had already got the emperor, there was no need to go this way to the black, chu's heirs were originally few, she originally wanted luo jinsheng to go to chu, but she was rejected by the other party that year.

"what do you want to say to me?" is it something you've been busy with lately? do you want to transform? chu qi looked around at the people, they were all recently friends with xiao luo, was it for the next celebration?

luo jinsheng lowered his eyes, lifted the wine glass in his hand and drank it all, before looking up at chu qi: "auntie, i know that it is not appropriate to inquire into your private affairs privately, but it is about the chu family, it is about your and xiao hao's lives, this time, i have to tell you, let you take this idea yourself." "what

, what?" chu qi's face changed, "me and ah hao's life? what's so serious?

luo jinsheng said the recent events from thinking that she and duan mingcheng were arguing to finding out that someone had bought a channel and wanted to harm chu hao, and the whole time chu qi's face was white, and she even held the hand holding the wine glass, but she still drank a large mouthful before she could barely stabilize her anger, otherwise she was afraid that she would not be able to finish listening and rush out to find the person to settle the account.

if xiao luo had told her this before, she wouldn't have believed it at all, that person had pursued him for a long time before she agreed, and they were obviously happy with each other... bbut all this she still recently sensed that something was wrong, or since recent years, but the other party still knows to do some superficial work, she is busy, he is busy, she does not want to think there.

since that day, ah hao and that daoist priest came to the house to see feng shui, and when that daoist priest said that she was sick and had such an operation, she saw her husband look at her with her own eyes at that moment, it was disgust rather than worry, she had been hiding it for fear of them, but the other party...

although he covered up very well, but the look in that moment made her remember for so long, plus these days of calling, the other party is busy, all kinds of excuses, plus that look and recently the other party simply found an excuse not to want to have sex, she still has nothing to understand, the other party hates her, or four or two thousand pounds do not want her to know the disgust.

she talked a lot to xiao ya in private, and even secretly cried a few times, the three men she loved the most, her father had passed away a few years ago, leaving her husband and his son, who had rebelled all these years and did not want to go home, while the husband she was proud of...

she deceived herself and did not want to believe it, but all this was forced, and the more she listened, the more she made chu qi angry, "you said... his lover is already pregnant, and he still wants to get rid of ah hao in order to force the man to divorce and marry her?

chu qi's voice was almost trembling, she was afraid that she would not be able to help but blush on the spot, but she couldn't, here was outside, in front of so many people, she couldn't... nno......

but chu qi was still red-eyed, dead-handed to restrain it, but when she saw luo jinsheng's expression solemnly nodding, she took a deep breath, and shook her hand with red eyes to pour wine to divert her attention from allowing herself to cry, she poured a few glasses of wine, drank too hard to cough out before taking a deep breath, took the towel handed by luo jinsheng and wiped the corners of her mouth and secretly wiped her eyes, before standing up straight, "what else do you continue to say, when did it start?" since the woman was pregnant, it was not a short time. luo jinsheng looked