Chapter 59

tang bansheng silently looked at the innocent wolf face crouching on his shoulder, he was seriously considering whether to simply resign or simply usurp power and let the owner of the family be a wolf cub for a lifetime. master of the house, you can't want to be a dog for a lifetime just because you think mr. he is staying around? can you still have a little pursuit?

but did he dare to say that? tang bansheng felt that he... can't.

just when tang bansheng was particularly sad in his heart, he saw the wolf cub stretch out again. out of the other paw, spread out, still five paws.

tang bansheng was even more puzzled: "lord, have you changed your mind?" five months? "i just thought five months is not ok, but if it is compared with an indefinite period, five months is not impossible."

who knew that the wolf cub was pointing to him, and then pointed to the president's room, the green wolf eyes were gloomy, tang bansheng even saw a little taste of resentment, i don't know why, tang bansheng actually accurately felt that the owner of the house this grudge is definitely from that mr. he's hair xiao duan.

last night, mr. duan said that he was going to stay overnight.

tang bansheng thought about what he had inquired about before, it seemed that this mr. duan was going to sign xingsheng entertainment, could there be anything he didn't know, the owner of the house just pointed to him again, was it that if he solved a matter about mr. duan, the owner of the house would reward him? five...... could it be... five months off?

tang bansheng was a little incredulous, "lord, don't tell me, it's five months of paid leave." "he had worked hard for so many years, and since he had taken over his father's class to take care of the head of the house, he had not given up a particularly long vacation for more than ten years, five months, several times more than he had added to all these years before.

tang bansheng felt ashamed... shaken.

in fact, on weekdays, he is also a special assistant and deals with the official affairs of various companies, the owner of the company is just a name for money, he is not short of money but needs an identity to cover up, this five-month vacation in vain...

when tang bansheng saw that the head of the wolf of his own house really nodded, tang bansheng hesitated for a moment, "that can be said, this is the last time, the owner of the house next time don't mess around." "indefinitely? when the owner of the house catches up with mr. he and lets the owner of the house be a wolf cub himself, he can't do it himself, then he will directly transform into another kind of wolf, with the color.

tang bansheng felt that what happened to the owner of the house... wouldn't it be a few years away?

it's still a good deal to think about.

therefore, a wolf and a person can shoot, when he xingyu and duan qun came out, zhao zong followed behind, seeing tang bansheng was also smiling, and when he saw the dog on tang bansheng's shoulder, his eyes were even more glowing, but he didn't have time to move, and in the next instant, he heard tang bansheng take a step forward: "zhao zong, you are allergic to dog hair, it is better to stay away." mr

. zhao: ??? i'm allergic to dog hair, why don't i know?

but when he took a deep look at tang bansheng, he took a step back from the flow of goodness, all of them were human spirits, this is the boss's special assistant, even if the special assistant said that it was wrong, it was also right, and the special assistant said that allergy was allergy. <

tang bansheng was very satisfied, seeing that the owner of the house jumped into he xingyu's arms again and did not stay much, he resigned, but he did not leave, he also had to turn back and ask what this duan qun needed to use the five-month vacation to let him solve.