Chapter 109 EXTRA 3

fishmeal found that he had rarely appeared in public since the male god announced his retirement.

they can only wait every day to feed the little grain that may be exposed and the grain of the past, and the more they nibble, the more they scratch their hearts and lungs, wondering who the male god is snatching away!

as a result, no matter how they looked for it, they couldn't find any clues.

until...... suddenly, one day, fishmeal found that the weibo avatar of his male god had been changed, and it had directly become a taoist plaque with three big words written on it: tianwu temple.

certification has also been changed: tianwu guan sits and looks at one of the three taoists, good at: looking at the face, counting marriage, zhan ji fierce, every friday, message five people per week, starting next week, the people in the lottery contact to learn and learn

he xingyu v: draw, open five people

on sunday the following comments are increasing at a second speed after a second.

when will the male god return: i have been waiting since the male god disappeared until one day... i brushed this, the first moment i thought the male god was stolen number, the second moment i clicked into the home page to see, the third moment, i retracted the message i want to say male god you stolen number, the fourth moment... i suddenly thought of the moment when the male god award ceremony said that he was going to become a taoist priest, and i sublimated.

after a sneak of sublimation +1

fish fish are you eating laughing dead fish meal not worth the pill? : in the end i understand, everyone believes me, this is fake, do not comment, let me come! let me bear this for you! a debate between true and false!

soon # he xingyu taoist # #何星瑜 tianwuguan # all appeared in hot searches, when jokes mostly watched, giggling and joking comments.

until this sunday, he xingyu drew five people through the weibo lottery platform and one by one.

subsequently, these five fans did not take the idea of seeing the male god seriously, and they all contacted xue and learned it.

learning and learning is wang xueer, he numbered according to the order, the reason why five people are lined up in a week is because if you encounter difficulties, you can free up two days to solve it alone.

after wang xue'er contacted, he began to ask them what they wanted to count from the first one, and attached a photo of the recent plain face that did not open the beauty, and after marking it, sent it to he xingyu.

because everyone doesn't believe it, so two are looking at the recent fortunes, can you see the male god? the third is to ask peach blossom.

after he xingyu looked at the face, he quickly sent the results.

a week later, because of the weibo sent by the five people, he xingyu once again rushed to the hot search and became popular, but before it was because of eating broadcasting, this time it was because of watching the face.

these five people all said very accurately, but some people suspected that it was tuo, but what they said had a nose and an eye, until every week that followed, they were all accurate enough to make people stunned, and the tianwu temple was completely on fire.